Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Roll up roll up come and get your wig and pom pom here!

Groucho/Sparrows - i hope you've been busy purchasing down at the club shop

Ha ha ha

Comments

• Pretty sure we'd have done the same thing?
  • Ours would have been worse.
  • Good on 'em. We'd do exactly the same thing if we were going to Wembley. Oh yeah, we're not. Great.
  • I see they've sold 15,500 tickets and I've no they'll probably sell out but have you seen the price of the tickets? scandalous...

Play Orf ticket prices
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Pretty sure we'd have done the same thing?

True but we're happy clappy Charlton, the thought of Millwall's average neanderthal man walking down Wembley way in his blue wig and foam hand amuses me.
  • can't complain, at the swindow home leg I had a foam finger, a horn, a shirt 4 sizes too big (all they had left), a flag, a scarf and a hat. Worst part was carrying it all back up that bloody hill afterwards, would've been alright if we'd won :/
  • We always used to moan that the club didn't take advantage of occasions like this & make a bit of money...but pom poms and tinsel wigs are beyond the pale!
  • I dunno about that, I'd pay good money to see some big fat bald millwall fan prancing about with a pair of sparkley pom poms!
  • Tickets are only available to season ticket holders until tomorrow which is why they've sold so few. Those unfortunate enough to find themselves in South Bermondsey tomorrow will be buried in a wave of plastic.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Tickets are only available to season ticket holders until tomorrow which is why they've sold so few. Those unfortunate enough to find themselves in South Bermondsey tomorrow will be buried in a wave of plastic.

Went on sale to members on Sunday mate, we've sold just under 30,000 General sale tomorrow or Wednesday I think.

Swindon are currently around the 30k mark too.

Not bad, Division 3 play off final possibly around 75k.

Division 2 play off final 82k

Champions league final 80k (granted that was capacity)

But we do seem to follow our clubs like none other. Championship attendances were 800k more than total Serie A attendances (extra games though). Very good going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah! My other half's family are all Millwall, but they are so plastic you'd mistake them for a Barbie convention ;-)

I know quite a few Millwall season ticket holders but I guess that that's what a day out at Wembley is all about, everyone comes out and supports the team on the day.
  • some of them ticket prices seem ok really. my play-off ticket was £26 i think. still got the ticket stub in my garage with the program and next days newspaper, as have probably almost every lifer no doubt! i'd pay £100 for a ticket gladly if we were going!
  • No titty tassles then? Probably not a good idea with tattoo's.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Roll up roll up come and get your wig and pom pom here!

Ha ha ha

Urgh!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I see they've sold 15,500 tickets and I've no they'll probably sell out but have you seen the price of the tickets? scandalous...

[url=[url]http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/TicketInfo/0[/url],,10367~2055244,00.html]Play Orf ticket prices[/url][/quote]

34,000 sold. Prices are set by FA and wembley I think
  • I had a Jehovah Witness Millwall supporter round my house this morning...

When I opened the door he told me to fuck off...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I had a Jehovah Witness Millwall supporter round my house this morning...

When I opened the door he told me to fuck off...

PMSL!
  • The more millwall go, the more money we get, as all the money from the play games is pooled and sharedwith all the teams in the league. Let em come
  • Two millwall fans got married at the weekend, a traditional wedding with all the men wearing their best shoes and trackie bottoms, a meal in kfc followed by a punch up down the old Kent road. After release from the cells the bride and groom get back to their new council flat and the bride turns to the groom and says, 'be gentle with me, I'm a virgin'. This shocked the young chav as these were rarer in bermondsey than qualifications so he phoned his dad for advice, his dad said 'come home now son, if she's not good enough for her own family......'
  • RedZed - liked that one.

Dowman - bloody rubbish that one, a mish mash of scally, norwich and manc jokes in there!
  • Sponsored links:

• i think 50% of the net gate receipts for 4 s/f games are shared amongst the 4 semi finalists and 50% of net gate receipts of final are shared by finalists. The other 50% go into a pool. not sure what happens to that
  • edited May 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Buglehorn[/cite]The other 50% go into a pool. not sure what happens to that[/quote]

Maybe the CEO's get it?

OK, others would have said it. I only got in first.
  • Yea we would have acted in the same sad way if we had made it to the playoff final. The prices of the tickets though even if we had made it i wouldnt have been able to afford that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Roll up roll up come and get your wig and pom pom here!

Ha ha ha

These lads will love it though!!!! ;-)

As an aside....catchy slogan I thought! :-p
  • Bit of topic but just seen Wall been allocated all of arthur waite for palace away.. that'll be tasty. http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207009
  • [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Bit of topic but just seen Wall been allocated all of arthur waite for palace away.. that'll be tasty.http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207009
    Look, can everyone NOT call them 'Wall' please? It drives me fucking nuts.
  • I agree, when/where did this "Wall" start?
  • I love the fact a palace fan said that palace vs millwall will be millwall's cup final this year hahaha
  • Don't mention 'Wall', I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!!!
  • I know, it drives me up the spanner too...