Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diane Abbott

Yes, the woman that put the Fat in Fatuous is running for the Labour leadership.
Go Girl!!

Comments

• Lol, all she needs is to be disabled and a lesbian and she has the minority vote covered
  • Is this the same Diane Abbott that made a racist statement years back regarding white nurses?
  • Always thought she speaks in 'sound bites' and is generally political correctness gone mad, whilst at the same time waffling on and being very careful not to say the wrong thing..........I consider her not that bright a person.
  • how anyone even herself could take this seriously beggars belief, I doubt she could raise a fraction of the nominations required
  • Finnish Nurses ?
  • I hope she runs, the poor cow looks like she needs the exercise.

*looks at gym membership card, winces*
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Is this the same Diane Abbott that made a racist statement years back regarding white nurses?

Linky
  • would you though?
  • Not with yours.
  • Watch the this week programme, I think Portillo is most definitely having a bit of Diane
  • Sponsored links:

• "She is quite right," he said. "Bringing someone here from Finland who has never seen a black person before and expecting them to have some empathy with black people is nonsense. Scandinavian people don't know black people - they probably don't know how to take their temperature."

This might possibly explain why my Indian doctor keeps shoving her themometer up my arse.
  • ValleyGary...I've been thinking of changing my doctor for some time now, what surgery are you at?
  • She stands a chance as her brother Russ is standing with her.
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]"She is quite right," he said. "Bringing someone here from Finland who has never seen a black person before and expecting them to have some empathy with black people is nonsense. Scandinavian people don't know black people - they probably don't know how to take their temperature."

This might possibly explain why my Indian doctor keeps shoving her themometer up my arse.

That's nice to hear..................... but I hope she took you out to dinner first.
  • Personally, I hope she wins the leadership race. That will ensure that the pile of shite never gets back in again.
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Watch the this week programme, I think Portillo is most definitely having a bit of Diane

Portillo bats for the other side allegedly.

They went to school together apparently so have known each other a long time.
  • Portillo went to Harrow.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Watch the this week programme, I think Portillo is most definitely having a bit of Diane

Portillo bats for the other side allegedly.

They went to school together apparently so have known each other a long time.

If they went to school together, which one is faking their accent, Ackney Abbot or Plumby Portillo? My money's on both.

She certainly seems like a joke contender, but then again anyone who heard Ed Balls ripped apart by Eddie Mair yesterday, might conclude that the competition isn't exactly tough. Maybe that's why she decided to stand.
  • For one horrible moment I thought this was a 'would ya'...

I watch This Week regularly and either they've swapped the sofa for an armchair or that fat bitch is piling on the lipids like they're going out of fashion....
  • How did someone with a perfect footballers name end up being a polititian?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Portillo went to Harrow.

Abbot went to Harrow County and they appeared in a school play together

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Abbott
  • Much ado about nothing?
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Portillo went to Harrow.

Abbot went to Harrow County and they appeared in a school play together

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Abbott

LOL...I bet there's a few from Harrow County that say they went to Harrow...caught me out I must say.