Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Lifers Tipsters Cup (BETA Testers needed).....

I know a few of you on here like a flutter and fancy themselves as tipsters so I've devised a 'Tipsters League' where you can predict the winner of a selected horse race, if you select the winning nag you get 5 points...

To see if it works I need a few testers to try it out, if you're interested click the link below, join up, select the 'Horse Racing Test' option on the ID drop down to see the horses you can choose from...

To choose your winner just put a '1' where you would normally put the score, leave all the others as a '0'....

If there's enough interest we'll keep it going throughout the close season and at the end of the contest the winner gets a small prize....

The first race is at Thirsk 16:25, Robin Hoods Bay Handicap... Race Card details...

You can make your predictions until 15 minutes before the off...

Tipsters League Test Link...

Comments

• It's not letting me join that league. I cant tick the box...
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]It's not letting me join that league. I cant tick the box...
    I've added you to the league, don't why it did that...!
  • hi i also cannot tick the box i am going for filligree
  • I found the problem, some idiot had made it a private league....

You should be able to join no problem now...
  • Thanks for the 'testers' that joined up, unfortunately no-one predicted the winner so I don't know if the points system works or not...:0(

I'll post another race up and we'll try again......

At the moment we have 5 points for the race winner, would you prefer points if your selection comes second or third as well...?
  • YES I THINK POINTS FOR SECOND AND THIRD
  • Test race number two has a slightly different selection procedure...

Whichever horse you think will win make their score '1-0'...

Leave all other races '0-0'...

The points have been designed as 5 for win, 3 for second and 1 for third...

Happy tipping...

The race is the 16:55 at Goodwood on Wednesday 19th May...

Goodwood Race Card...
  • Any more testers interested...?
  • Can you add me as a member of the league mate?
  • I'll become a member if poss..?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: GRAY9[/cite]Can you add me as a member of the league mate?
    Added...
  • JTJT
    edited May 2010
    I'll take penang princess. Not original i know but the form behind Akmal looks very good when racing off 83. Yard in fine form now.
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I'll become a member if poss..?
    I think you're already a league member JT...

Just log in or rejoin if you got a different Email address...
  • JTJT
    edited May 2010
    Edit: Done it now.
  • Epsom Salts all the way
  • so we're predicting where each horse is going to finish..?
  • Missoula
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]so we're predicting where each horse is going to finish..?
    Just predict one horse you think will win...

If it wins you get 5 points, if it's second you get 3 points, if it comes third you get one point...

Enter '1-0' for your one selection, leave all the other '0-0'...
  • ah ok I see.

Got it up earlier allowing me to choose but now I go on it and it won't bring up any options? No like a cut off point is there? Obviously when it starts but..?
  • edited May 2010
    Ignore me, done it! cheers mate Penang princess
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]ah ok I see.

Got it up earlier allowing me to choose but now I go on it and it won't bring up any options? No like a cut off point is there? Obviously when it starts but..?
    There is a 15 minute cut off point before each race, you can change your predictions as many times as you like up until then...
  • Thanks for the help testing the tipsters league everyone...

Despite no-one picking a winner again the points for second and third worked out ok...

I'm going to make this a regular Saturday feature with a 10 horse race selected at random, if you want to take it in turns in selecting a race then let me know...

If support continues then I'll run it until the first Saturday of the new football season...

The winner will be the one with the most points, if that's a draw then I'll continue on a weekly basis until a winner emerges...

I've slung a tenner in for the winner...

Happy Tipping...

Charlton Lifers Tipsters Trophy...