Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW ARTICLE: The Curious Case of Jonjo Shelvey

1235»

Comments

• Options

Never had a row with him or anything but I found Uncle's posts really annoying as well.

Remember he insisted that Jonjo's contract stipulated that he played a certain number of first team games a season (15 I think it was). When anyone expressed scepticism he went mental saying he had seen the contract himself. Guess they must have amended the terms by now.

• Options
    How can you go behind someones back on a public forum? You are a funny lot on here sometimes.
  • Options
    Unc's reply to me after what i wrote.
  • Options

Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAYMy mate works in "office" in Lakeside and Jonjo came in with his girlfriend and was complaining he had to go Exeter on Saturday saying along the lines of "i cant be bothered to go Exeter at the weekend" when supposedly his girlfriend said back "youll only sit on the bench anyways"

Whats the name of your mate and i'll go and ask him if he said that? Do you think eveyone in Essex are thick and say's "anyways". whisper me his name
  • Options
    the club didn't want jonjo to play the exeter game cos it was around the time they were negotiating selling him to liverpool
  • Options
    Keep your private issues to yourself please. You do.t like someone who posts / posted on here, then fine, but have a bit of class and keep it to yourself please.
  • Options
    This is getting a bit bitchy.
  • Options
    sorry people was just sticking up for someone.
  • Options
    my only disappointment is that is says this is a new post and its not

however hammers might be the type of club where he could continue his education
  • Options

He wouldn't get a game at West Ham, I don't think. Lansbury, Noble, Nolan, Collison, Diop, Bentley, O'Neil and Taylor would all be ahead of him in midfield.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe Notts Forest?
  • Options
    Cole with Shelvey just behind isnt too bad.

Lansbury Noble Nolan Taylor

Shelvey
    Cole

Better than Big Sam i am
  • Options
    I read somewhere that he was going to Blackpool on loan.
    Was there some reason why he didnt go 
  • Options
    I read somewhere that he was going to Blackpool on loan.
    Was there some reason why he didnt go 
    Think that "rumour" went about when LFC wanted to sign Charlie Adams, and that JJ was going to be "loaned" to them for a season.
  • Options
    I can't wait till MOG moves so we can talk about him. You can't access CL outside of the M25 can you?
  • Options
    I can't wait till MOG moves so we can talk about him. You can't access CL outside of the M25 can you?
    They've not even got elastic trickery down in the west country.........unless a thunderbolt is summond by the local druid. ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Feel free Plaaayer.....everyone else does !
    ;-)

{and some of it is true......}
  • Options
    With Holloways attacking football it could be a very good move for him if he gets his chance and sticks it out.
  • Options
    I wonder how that works with our add on payments ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to him, hope he goes back to Liverpool and takes Gerrards place off him
  • Options
    Should be a good move for him...good luck to the lad.
  • Options
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_7211036,00.html
    Interesting move - Shelvey is staying localish to Liverpool then, he needs regular football which is what he'll get at Bloomfield Road.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Dupe post.
  • Options
    Hes a very good young player that needs games. Probably learnt alot from his time at liverpool he needs to take that somewhere else to a championship, potential PL side for hes own sake.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Sky Sport News confirms that Jonjo has now signed 3 month loan deal at Blackpool.
  • Options
    When he stands alongside Holloway, from behind they'll look like a proper pair of tits. :-)