Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ground Location Game

http://www.football-league.co.uk/gameswide/20091021/football-league-ground-location-challenge_2270768_1832558?ea97=43f8

Comments

• did it anyway again, 131688

where is the crown stadium, had a total guess and virtually got it spot on. somewhere in the midlands
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]sink

lol awww bless, you should be grateful that means you dont have to keep on with your challenge ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]sink

Why ?
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]sink

Why ?

Choice does this on here, think winner gets him to dj for them for free

P.S. i only attempted first one then got bored, but others do it regularly :o)
  • edited April 2010
    Thats completely incorrect Johnny. Its cos someone posted the same game 3 days ago.

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=33960&page=1#Item_29
  • Sorry did not notice it and cant be arsed everytime i post to check hundreds of threads to see if it duplicated
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]sink

Why ?

Choice does this on here, think winner gets him to dj for them for free

P.S. i only attempted first one then got bored, but others do it regularly :o)

you just realised very early that with henrys special book and valleygarys special computer that you had no chance of winning :-)

this is a totally different game anyway, theres another thread here for this comp. NEXT..
  • edited April 2010
    lol...custard pie for johnnyboy.
  • edited April 2010
    there you go :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• lol fair enough i have been away the weekend so didn't go on here :o(

Yep Choice i admit that and i am rubbish at away grounds even though have been to a fair few at least each year since premiership days, to prove the point done that game twice each time level 1, top iq 69 epic fail, plus im poor at geography :o)
  • Damn! you got me in my weekend dress aswell
  • i thought that was you Johnny :-)