Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets for Leeds game

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Hello guys,

Would anybody be able to help me get 2 tickets for the Leeds game please. Two charlton fans. We just don't have a red card membership.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Im sure i have not got red card memebrship and i have managed to get 3 of them. So you shouldnt have a problem unless you have no away purchase history as i think that is what has aided me in getting 3 tickets.
  • edited April 2010
    Really, did you purchase them in person from the ticket office, or over the phone?
  • Im going to give you same response i got when enquired about millwall at home earlier in season

do you not know any season ticket holders??? surely only true charlton know someone who can get them tickets

also how many away games you been to this season? and home?
  • I will sort out if you can prove you're Charlton.

Give me some of your history - whisper if you like.
  • I've had a charlton t-shirt since the age of 5 if that counts.
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]I've had a charlton t-shirt since the age of 5 if that counts.

anymore? ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]Really, did you get them at the store or over the phone?

Oh dear.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Im sure i have not got red card memebrship and i have managed to get 3 of them. So you shouldnt have a problem unless you have no away purchase history as i think that is what has aided me in getting 3 tickets.

Rupert you do have membership. You have a con number. That's how you get the tickets.
  • Been to a few games this season. At home, Southampton up in the north stand and brentford in the West.

maybe I'll try and charm my way into the ticket book of the hotline number lady. A bit like johnnybev1987 did above.
  • Henry,

Point noted and amended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mendonca, have you tried to go in the Bexleyheath Superstore to get a ticket, I don't think you need a red card in there.
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]I've had a charlton t-shirt since the age of 5 if that counts.

Jackie?
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]Really, did you purchase them in person from the ticket office, or over the phone?

Over the phone mate.
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Im sure i have not got red card memebrship and i have managed to get 3 of them. So you shouldnt have a problem unless you have no away purchase history as i think that is what has aided me in getting 3 tickets.

Rupert you do have membership. You have a con number. That's how you get the tickets.

Well i forget my CON number everytime i ring up and i have never seen it lol im not that well organised am i. Asi got slated for earlier in the season i just give them my postcode and they look the details up and bobs your uncle.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]Really, did you purchase them in person from the ticket office, or over the phone?

Over the phone mate.
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Im sure i have not got red card memebrship and i have managed to get 3 of them. So you shouldnt have a problem unless you have no away purchase history as i think that is what has aided me in getting 3 tickets.

Well i forget my CON number everytime i ring up and i have never seen it lol im not that well organised am i. Asi got slated for earlier in the season i just give them my postcode and they look the details up and bobs your uncle.

if you have never seen your Red card details i would assume you are not one? you could always check next time you call just a thought ;o)

Also you will always get tickets if you have purchase history regardless whether says red only imo
  • No your not.

Shame the staff at the Commercial Centre have to do more work every time you want a ticket.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No your not.

Shame the staff at the Commercial Centre have to do more work every time you want a ticket.

Disgraceful if you ask me!
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No your not.

No, just rather lazy and a bit disrespectful.

Bet you'd love it if the same customer kept ringing up but never bothered to have their details ready.

And you are both members and both have con numbers. That's how you get tickets even if you don't have an actual plastic red card.
  • it's a lottery whether you get a ticket or not.

procedures were put in place for the norwich match, however my cousin and her norwich supporting bloke got tickets in the east with no red card and no purchase history.
    a mate has phoned me this morning asking to get him a ticket for leeds match, as the club wont sell him one even though he has been a red card holder for a few years (but hasn't used the card to buy tickets this season).

as i said, it's a lottery. the more times you phone/visit the better the chance of success.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No your not.

No, just rather lazy and a bit disrespectful.

Bet you'd love it if the same customer kept ringing up but never bothered to have their details ready.

And you are both members and both have con numbers. That's how you get tickets even if you don't have an actual plastic red card.

I haven't had a problem since millsmall and been to 5 away games so that sorts it out for me henry

as for people calling up without numbers had to deal with that daily for 4year+ at my last job you are right it is very annoying, yet i still do it for my car insurance unfortunately

Your right it is lazy and dis-respectful but not done deliberately to annoy the person on the phone, well not by me anyway
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]it's a lottery whether you get a ticket or not.

bang on. there is simply no consistency between employees as to what you need to give them. I managed to get 6 for Millwall away on two s/t when the limit was 2 each all by ringing and ordering them in pairs, they even confirmed with me that I already had tickets on the account when they sold me the third pair. clueless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone helps you out and sells you extra tickets, most likely as you are a known customer, and they are "clueless".

Give me strength.
  • henry, is this a pet hate of yours?
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Someone helps you out and sells you extra tickets, most likely as you are a known customer, and they are "clueless".

Give me strength.

most likely as i was a known customer? give over, they just processed the order! that ticket office has done me plenty of woes i'm due a favour! i agree they did help me out but technically they weren't doing their job were they? i got lucky and got away with it on that occasion, i know of others who are getting shafted, been going for donkeys years yet reduced to begging for norwich/leeds tickets yet as PBS has just illustrated others are just walzing in. whether i got the thick end of the wedge or not is irrelevant, the bare fact is there shouldn't be a bloke that is passable and one that isn't if you get my drift.
  • fair enough well because of Money it looks like Leeds will be the last game of the season for me so maybe i will go to the commercial centre on saturday and see what i can get sent to me. There is certainly no intent for me to be disrespectful towards any of them in the commercial centre and certainly not intent to be rude.
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]henry, is this a pet hate of yours?

How did you guess?

Not saying the staff are perfect or never cock up but they get no credit for helping people out nor are allowances made from the rules and regs others set that they have to enforce.

But people are happy to slag them off when as we've seen with Mike and his lost ST it's often their own fault.
  • Why have we introduced this for all "top" games. What is the point of it against, say, Leeds?

To note, the gate against Norwich was 20023.
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]Why have we introduced this for all "top" games. What is the point of it against, say, Leeds?

To note, the gate against Norwich was 20023.

To stop Leeds fans buying tickets
  • I'm kinda disgusted, my fellow Charlton friend was recently hit by a car and shattred his ankle just had op 2 plates 9 screws, all he can think about is the Leeds Game.

He has used his red card for the past 4 home games phoned ticket office up and they refused on the basis of not having history from last season he's gutted, Doesn't mention anything about last season on the OS.
  • edited April 2010
    The poor tyke, I feel for him. Surely he is better off waiting for the play off games?

Was his whippet ok?
  • [cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite]I'm kinda disgusted, my fellow Charlton friend was recently hit by a car and shattred his ankle just had op 2 plates 9 screws, all he can think about is the Leeds Game.

He has used his red card for the past 4 home games phoned ticket office up and they refused on the basis of not having history from last season he's gutted, Doesn't mention anything about last season on the OS.

Send an e-mail to the commercial department, they'll then look up all history on this particular fan & if as you say he has previous purchase history he'll get one no problem.