Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

let the battle commence...

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
shame we didnt get the 4 points we deserved from the past 2 games, this would have been such a bigger match...nice helmet though!

Comments

• yep, always thought he was a helmet.
  • Leeds are the home team!
  • thats not embarrasing.....
  • Who's shot him in the arm?
  • My gob is smacked - what is THAT all about?
  • lol
  • talk about league one... lol....
  • Lol, now I know why he wears V neck jumpers, if ever a man looked out of place trying to look hard and menacing!
  • Far be it for me to criticise the OS but shouldn't it read:
    'Let battle commence'?

'Let THE battle commence' sounds wrong
  • Sensational!
  • Sponsored links:

• Comes a close second to the Lloyd Sam shopping bag picture.
  • [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Comes a close second to the Lloyd Sam shopping bag picture.

Ha ha does anyone still have a picture of that, now that was embarrassing. This isn't far off it though.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]yep, always thought he was a helmet.
    that's funny cos i think you're a bit of a helmet at times!
    [cite]Posted By: oldbloke[/cite]Who's shot him in the arm?
    none of our strikers they'd miss ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]yep, always thought he was a helmet.

Oh give us a break FFS!!!
  • always thought he looked a bit of a pikey
  • There splashes have been very daily star this term, I've highlighted a few special ones over the years, there was the one with the spelling mistake and a few cheesy ones to, having said that I would love to get paid to create them.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]There splashes have been very daily star this term, I've highlighted a few special ones over the years, there was the one with the spelling mistake and a few cheesy ones to, having said that I would love to get paid to create them.

Whoever does get paid to create them needs to be sacked, they're embarrassing.
  • He does have hands after all.................never seen them before they are normally in his pockets
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]
    Whoever does get paid to create them needs to be sacked, they're embarrassing.
    It is LOLworthy indeed, but some of them are quite good. A bit harsh to suggest someone deserves to lose their job because the splash page on the website missed the mark a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Round head or cavilier? Looks like one of cromwells boys to me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]yep, always thought he was a helmet.
    that's funny cos i think you're a bit of a helmet at times!
    [cite]Posted By: oldbloke[/cite]Who's shot him in the arm?
    none of our strikers they'd miss ;o)

lmao
  • By the tone of this thread I'm guessing everyone is perfect at their jobs.
  • it wasnt about the quality of the airbrushing job, it was just really to highlight that it was a shame there isnt as much riding on it (as per splash page) as there could have been
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]By the tone of this thread I'm guessing everyone is perfect at their jobs.

in answer to your question the answer is no, but my boss was desperate and there were no better candidates for the job

q. so, who is my boss?
  • parky looks comfortable in that suit of armour
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]By the tone of this thread I'm guessing everyone is perfect at their jobs.

in answer to your question the answer is no, but my boss was desperate and there were no better candidates for the job

q.so, who is my boss?

Im guessing you are your own boss right?
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]X[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_685613 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]X_04_June2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

lol not again! just thought maybe a trick question, so i wont have a clue, so for that reason im out!
  • LOL Leeds vs Charlton dont we mean Charlton vs Leeds LOL