Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gemma Arterton

Comments

• Watched Runner Runner last week. Absolute sort is Gemma.
  • In 2007 I worked on the set of 'St Trinians' as chauffeur-transport where Gemma Arterton was head BAD GIRL, although I never got to drive her.
    I drove Paloma Faith, Juno Temple, Lilly Cole, Tamsin Egerton, & Katherine Drysdale - wow happy days. Remember Paloma Faith was really down to earth.

The whole crew an actors eat in a large marquee-tent, the 'school girls' eat lunch on table next to us transport guys- remember the girls were kitted out in
    6 inch heels and micro-skirts. My eyes were bugging out of my head for first 3 days. Aah well i'm thankfully retired now.

Did high blood pressure force your retirement? :-)
  • She's on ITV now
  • like her dress.
  • Shag said:

She's on ITV now

• Roger Allam has had a long and distinguished career as an actor but snogging Gemma in Tamara Drewe might be up there....
  • Just read she's recently divorced.

Get the f**k in!!! :smiley:

My chances of getting with her are now only 1,000,000/1.
  • True fact: my brother's girlfriend's cousin was in the same class as her at the school. Surely that improves my odds considerably. Right? RIGHT!?

(Wrong. :( )
  • Any mention of us on Graham Norton tonight?

Has got a Roland Out t-shirt on?
  • Nah she had her tits out and i had an R don
  • Sponsored links:

• Why is she so gorgeous? She reminds me a lot of a bird I had a thing with at uni. Posh and sits upright in a good posture and they laugh in the same way. Both got great knockers too.

• Why is she so gorgeous? She reminds me a lot of a bird I had a thing with at uni. Posh and sits upright in a good posture and they laugh in the same way. Both got great knockers too.

I know her family fairly well, decent people, yes posh, no

• Carter said:

Why is she so gorgeous? She reminds me a lot of a bird I had a thing with at uni. Posh and sits upright in a good posture and they laugh in the same way. Both got great knockers too.

I know her family fairly well, decent people, yes posh, no

Unless Gravesend has had a big makeover..
  • If you could get her to go to the protest next Saturday, having mentioned it in advance it would increase media interest and swell, errr, numbers....

Seriously, aside from the smut, it'd be good PR for the protests.
  • Our lovely Gemma is on the Graham Norton show tonight.
    She looks fabulous xx
  • Nice Haircut
  • She's so sexy.

Imagine her in your room, high heels....and just a Clive Mendonca shirt mmmm
  • Yep, proper sex appeal. Goooorgeous
  • Sponsored links:

• Speaking French. Perfect.
  • Speaking French. Perfect.

For talking with Roland?
  • One of my favourite threads this. Six and a half years it's been keeping the men and women of South East London entertained.
  • Pretty grim reading. Wonder why the Belgian thinks we're sexist?
  • She's pretty much perfection really.
  • Pretty grim reading. Wonder why the Belgian thinks we're sexist?

Can people not comment on a person's attractiveness anymore ?!
    To be fair I think there was a comment that got deleted. He might have been referring to that.
  • Nug said:

Pretty grim reading. Wonder why the Belgian thinks we're sexist?

Can people not comment on a person's attractiveness anymore ?!
    To be fair I think there was a comment that got deleted. He might have been referring to that.
    Ah, that would make sense !