Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gemma Arterton

Comments

• Good lad Clive

I won though ok so don't bother with the comp 8)
  • Count me in Clive . Could watch that show/film all night long.
  • If Gemma is going to be there, count me in.
  • I've always liked you, Clive....
  • Supa, Supa Clive

Supa, Supa Clive

Supa, Supa Clive

Supa Clive and Gemma....
  • I think she is worried about tonight!
  • Nah she's just seen the amount of CharltonLife fans hiding in her bushes
  • They even have chairs!
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:

Posted By: Leroy Ambrose
    Little known fact. Gemma Arterton is polydactyl.

?

I don't remember posting this but just really laughed after it popped up that someone lol'd it!
  • Clive mate, I never doubted your Club sources... always on the money!
  • aliwibble said:

I suspect we'd only have been DELIGHTED that you've got the rights to the film if you'd blagged us all tickets for the premiere. Probably just be lots of barely hidden jealousy instead :-)

supaclive said:

Tell you what, when we do the premiere, I'll do a Charlton Life competition and giveaway some tickets - there you go :-)

Don't all thank me at once boys :-)
  • She is rather attractive, I would have to agree.
  • Utter treacle
  • CHG said:

Utter treacle

Being an oldie is that good or bad? Suspect good!
  • Yep, good
  • In 2007 I worked on the set of 'St Trinians' as chauffeur-transport where Gemma Arterton was head BAD GIRL, although I never got to drive her.
    I drove Paloma Faith, Juno Temple, Lilly Cole, Tamsin Egerton, & Katherine Drysdale - wow happy days. Remember Paloma Faith was really down to earth.

The whole crew an actors eat in a large marquee-tent, the 'school girls' eat lunch on table next to us transport guys- remember the girls were kitted out in
    6 inch heels and micro-skirts. My eyes were bugging out of my head for first 3 days. Aah well i'm thankfully retired now.
  • edited July 2014

In 2007 I worked on the set of 'St Trinians' as chauffeur-transport where Gemma Arterton was head BAD GIRL, although I never got to drive her.
    I drove Paloma Faith, Juno Temple, Lilly Cole, Tamsin Egerton, & Katherine Drysdale - wow happy days. Remember Paloma Faith was really down to earth.

The whole crew an actors eat in a large marquee-tent, the 'school girls' eat lunch on table next to us transport guys- remember the girls were kitted out in
    6 inch heels and micro-skirts. My eyes were bugging out of my head for first 3 days. Aah well i'm thankfully retired now.

Sounds a bit Rolf Harrisy that AOG..
  • Sponsored links:

• In 2007 I worked on the set of 'St Trinians' as chauffeur-transport where Gemma Arterton was head BAD GIRL, although I never got to drive her.

Something about Paloma Faith. Wont be everyones cup of tea but i think she's lovely.
  • Yes Gal , Paloma Faith is up there
  • Shag said:

Yes Gal , Paloma Faith is up there

Fully agree with you both.

• Still releasing that film :-) January 2015. Watch this space!
  • I think the dress is the wrong shade of red!
  • edited July 2014
    delroofer said:

I think the dress is the wrong shade of red!

The dress would still have been a better option than our poxy shirt.

• edited July 2014
    Ello ello...

• edited July 2014
  • Paloma Faith was just on this morning , saucy as you like