Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pensioner admits having sex with horse and donkey

Neigh, neigh and thrice neigh.

Joseph Squires appeared at Leicester Crown Court, Monday 12th April, charged with buggery of a donkey between February 2 and February 5, 1999, and buggery of a horse between March 15 and 18, 2004.

The 66-year-old also faced charges of damaging property - relating to the two animals on the same dates.

Squires, whose address was previously given as Overpark Avenue, Leicester, was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four counts today.

Mitigating, Amar Mehta told the court Squires had no previous convictions and was of previous good character.

Squires was remanded into custody for a pre-sentence report to be prepared and will be sentenced on May 24.

Comments

• Options
    i can understand it if he did it for one day , he may have been drunk but for 3/4 days there really is no excuse !
  • Options
    i think this is a pony thread.
  • Options
    Surely a case of un "Bridled" passion : (

I'll get my coat
  • Options
    did he do it up the ass ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i can understand it if he did it for one day ,

So this is what you were doing Saturday...!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i can understand it if he did it for one day ,

So this is what you were doing Saturday...!

well i was drunk, so that's ok surely?
  • Options
    A likely tail....
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    cant be true----- sex with a horse and a donkey ? he must have a f**kin big bed the fella.

mind you he could say he is very sorry ---offer to go to a sex addiction clinic and pay off the other 19 farm yard animals so they dont bring charges against him--- that might work.
  • Options
    Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds - maybe they were in a stable relationship.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The phrase 'wizard's sleeve' doesn't really do a horse justice does it? This geezer must make Ron Jeremy look like a eunuch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I've heard the donkey is sueing the horse, as he thought that he was effectively married in the eyes of the law,as he was in a stable relationship.

Sorry mate, doesn't really work second time around!
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds - maybe they were in a stable relationship.

lol
  • Options
  • Options
    I wonder if he was hung like a donkey..
  • Options
    That's ridonkulous
  • Options
    Maybe the three of them were just horsing around to start with.
    Then maybe he misread the signs - Horse and Donkey Rides
    These pensioners though eh.
  • Options
    Nice, Granimals!
  • Options
    Keep reading pensioner as Parkinson at a quick scan!
  • Options
    I was single for a very long time and was desperate and would try it on with anything female, how desperate do you have to be to go to a farm and rear end a donkey!!! I want to be on that jury...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this happens in slade green all the time and no one bats an eyelid
  • Options
    "Horse play ends up with pain in the ass"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]this happens in slade green all the time and no one bats an eyelid

LOL!!!
  • Options
    I was planning to have toad in the hole for tea tonight, but i've just changed my mind.
  • Options
    The problem was that he was caught.

If only he had locked the stable door before he bolted.
  • Options
    I wonder if he was sad when he said Goodbye to his horse?
  • Options
    Apparently he'd said to his mates that his partner was a real old nag....
    Wonder who was responsible for dobbin him in?
    He knew the game was up when he heard the police car coming nee yore nee yore.

I'm sorry I'll go now....
  • Options
    apparently the horses name was Winnie.
  • Options
    At least he was gentleman enough to bugger them and not run the risk of an unwanted pregnancy.
  • Options
    Coz the pervs bell end was coverd pooh when he finished....