Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you?

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
Childrens TV presenter Cerrie Burnell

face_cerrieburnell.jpg

So, would you?

Comments

• Options
    I would, I can lend her a hand.

Childrens tv is deffo cattering for home dads as there are some proper tallent on at the mo, for reference see tracey trickster in captain mack, nina from nina and the nurons and the ultimate dad pleasing kids show 'the fairies' those 2 ozzy birds... jesus!
  • Options
    cheeky one Off_it (for those without kids)

yes.....(and yes I watch Cbeebies as my little girl is 3)
  • Options
    Very diverse mate haha

Why not
  • Options
    how did she lose her arm or was she born like that ? .... apparently the bbc had some complaints ffs
  • Options
    apparently she's from Petts Wood. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerrie_Burnell

Why not
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]how did she lose her arm or was she born like that ? .... apparently the bbc had some complaints ffs

yes they did, mum's were writing in saying she was scaring their children, there was even a petition to get her fired. BBC responded that she has a disability and it is not grounds to terminate her contract.

I personally think that it is sad that these mum's don't educate their children on diversity instead of trying to end the career of an innocent woman.

And no I wouldn't, not gay ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]how did she lose her arm or was she born like that ? .... apparently the bbc had some complaints ffs

yes they did, mum's were writing in saying she was scaring their children, there was even a petition to get her fired. BBC responded that she has a disability and it is not grounds to terminate her contract.

I personally think that it is sad that these mum's don't educate their children on diversity instead of trying to end the career of an innocent woman.

Totally agree Sadie, scary that there are "adults" out there who are "parents" that think like that. Whats more....they can vote too!