Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Completely Random Thread...

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
Right, I'm off to the shops...

Comments

• [sink]
  • lol im glad to have posted on this epic thread ;-)
  • hurtful but altogether the right thing to do.
  • sunk, im outraged!!!!! let the thread be as good as redzed wanted......old scrooges :-)

You have sunk a potentially great thread here :o(
  • oh yeah before it gets sunk without a trace what did you buy?
  • how did you get there?
  • are you back yet?
  • lol ill stop now but one more thing....... how near were the shops?
  • oh one more......who did you go with? ;-)
  • Come on lads, it's not too late, everyone to the pumps, women and children overboard, throw me a boy plug...
  • Sponsored links:

• RedZed333 for president!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]lol ill stop now but one more thing....... how near were the shops?
    I was standing at the meat counter in Sainsburys when I got a twitter saying it'd been sunk...!!!

Everyone turned round and stared at me when I shouted 'The Basterds'...
  • lol whats the world coming to
  • Thats what you get for being a Dead Animal eater.......
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Thats what you get for being a Dead Animal eater.......
    Actually I was buying a quarter of corned beef which technically isn't an animal...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Thats what you get for being a Dead Animal eater.......
    Actually I was buying a quarter of corned beef which technically isn't an animal...

Bits of it used to be .......

And you get a can of the bits of gristle, fat and floor sweepings that nobody else wants.

;o)
  • I think two clean sheets in a row has finally made us lose a grip on reality. Everyones gone f******g mad.
  • Two clean sheets in a row...?

Are you trying to suggest I wet the bed...?