Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anybody else sick of...

...chocolate already? Despite telling the missus and the family I really could live without any eggs this year...got the usual armful yesterday morning. Very grateful to receive them and all that but always been more of a savoury man myself and now feeling obliged to work my way through them asap so all in all feeling a bit sick at the mo'.

Now, if it had been scotch eggs...I think I'd give Cool Hand Luke a run for his money.

Comments

• my missus always demands easter eggs and always gets high quality expensive thorntons or the like but this year I made a point of telling her it would be nice to get some in return , of course I got jack all
  • i love chocolate but it doesn't like me with my sensitive guts .....
    but i get sick and tired of having to point out to family "CADBURYS" only please not thorntons or lindt or any other posh stuff just cadbury's hit's the spot!
  • not a fan of chocolate anyway and always still get bloody easter eggs!!! very annoying for me as after a creme egg i get sicklly after 1 still got another 4 to eat at some point and other eggs aswell
  • Proper chocolate like Green & Blacks, none of that sickly sweet Cadbury's greasy vegetable fat shyte.

;o)
  • Bought my missus a Godiva egg two years ago - cost me 60 sheets. Last year half of it was still in the fridge.

She got f*** all this year.
  • how is it you can unwrap an easter egg, eat about a third of it, yet still not be able to get the wrapper back fully round it afterwards ?

weird.
  • how old are you lot?

Easter eggs are for kids.

And for dads to nick the leftovers
  • Flake or Twirl only please.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]how old are you lot?

Yabbada yabbada yabbada... replica shirts are for kids... yabbada... easter eggs are for kids... yabbada

Seek your inner child Henners, you grumpy old git... ;-)
  • Im with Henry on this one Easter (although it does have religous meaning) is all about Kids and Kids eating rubbish. I dont have kids, as you all know and i am not religous nor do i like Chocolate and i cannot see why everyone raves about the stuff. So those points taken into account we never really celebrate easter just use the time off to get good and drunk ;-) and eat lots of food of course but none of it is Chocolate i could easily never eat the stuff again if i had too.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]how old are you lot?

And for dads to nick the leftovers[/quote]

^^ Too tight to buy any ^^
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]how old are you lot?

Yabbada yabbada yabbada... replica shirts are for kids... yabbada... easter eggs are for kids... yabbada

Seek your inner child Henners, you grumpy old git... ;-)

Funny, someone was asking about you in the Lib yesterday and I told them what a good bloke you were. I think I'll ring them to say I've changed my mind : - ) my brother Alex say's Hi BTW.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly;"

[cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]

^^ Too tight to buy any ^^

Not all all, half price in Tesco's : - )
  • Where Henry gets his best clothes....
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Where Henry gets his best clothes....

Very hurt by that.

My Tesco's doesn't sell clothes.
  • Just had a hack through the Bible...nuffin about chocolate!
  • They were half price in Tescos before Easter. I'm off there after work to clean up!
  • "How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"

Psalms
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]They were half price in Tescos before Easter. I'm off there after work to clean up!

Late night cleaner in Tesco's? Two jobs? Times must be hard
  • thought it was gonna say .........cheryl cole
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Just had a hack through the Bible...nuffin about chocolate!
    Obviously you were looking in the wrong bible...
    The-Chocolate-Bible.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]how old are you lot?

I make you right Henry, wanna Haribo cola bottle? ; )
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Just had a hack through the Bible...nuffin about chocolate!
    Apparently Walls of Jericho made a mean choc ice too...
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]

I make you right Henry, wanna Haribo cola bottle? ; )

That's a proper man's sweet food. Wine gums also. I prefer the Port one myself.
  • [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]thought it was gonna say .........cheryl cole

Ahh...that's a whole new thread in itself and could run and run.
  • Funny, someone was asking about you in the Lib yesterday and I told them what a good bloke you were. I think I'll ring them to say I've changed my mind : - ) my brother Alex say's Hi BTW.

Please return his greeting, nice to be remembered...