Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eugene Terre'blanche

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
Dead.

We normally write RIP on this forum when someone passes away. But for me, not in this case.

Murder in all its forms is abhorrent. But I can't find an ounce of sympathy for this evil, sadistic bully.

Comments

• Options
    Ditto to that Chizz.
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    Having been hacked to death while attempting a power nap, an RIP would seem inappropriate anyway, even if he hadn't been a hateful twunt.
  • Options
    Spooky. Was just talking to the Saffer I work with about this hateful bag of s*** last week. He said - and I'm quoting him almost verbatim here - "he'll get his one day. Plenty of people want to see him dead - blacks, whites, coloureds - everyone with a conscience".

Well well - what goes around, comes around!
  • Options
    the world will be a more colourfull place without him.
  • Options
    Does anyone know, was it co-incidence that his name meant "white land" or had he changed it? Either way, good riddance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Does anyone know, was it co-incidence that his name meant "white land" or had he changed it? Either way, good riddance.
    Real name. Suffused with political, cultural and historical significance.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nothing wrong with loving your culture or your country above all others and expressing that to some extent ....however he went way OTT in my opinion and was a nasty, spiteful, dangerous bugger living in the past.
    Let's face it, he was a Nazi in all but appearance and historical placement, I suppose we must say he got his just reward.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    agreed Nolly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    who said that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so the above are saying murder is ok if you an evil twat ?
    so therefore capital punishemnt is ok as long as the guy is white and a nazi ? but its wrong if your a child murderer, cop killer or a terrorist ?

so lets be clear the people above are saying murder is ok in some instances.

as said --what goes around comes around.
    Sigh.

Did you even read any of the comments? Show me a single post where someone says his murder is 'acceptable' - or that the people who killed him shouldn't be brought to justice. The first post even states that 'murder is abhorrent in all its forms'

Stop deliberately trying to be controversial for the sake of it. The man was a c***. He's dead. The world moves on - and is a better place without him in it.
  • Options
    i agree Leroy thats why it was comment was removed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so the above are saying murder is ok if you an evil twat ?
    so therefore capital punishemnt is ok as long as the guy is white and a nazi ? but its wrong if your a child murderer, cop killer or a terrorist ?

so lets be clear the people above are saying murder is ok in some instances.

as said --what goes around comes around.
    Sigh.

Did you even read any of the comments? Show me a single post where someone says his murder is 'acceptable' - or that the people who killed him shouldn't be brought to justice. The first post even states that 'murder is abhorrent in all its forms'

Stop deliberately trying to be controversial for the sake of it. The man was a c***. He's dead. The world moves on - and is a better place without him in it.

Ditto
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i agree Leroy thats why it was comment was removed.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    ok lets move on.
  • Options
    Murder and violence are never anything other than wrong. Having said that I am not shedding any tears over the death of this man.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'm going to sit on the fence with this one. For one I am not going to pat two cold blooded murderers on the back and say well done, he deserved it. In addition this mans untimely death leaves a bit of a hollow in my stomach...in that I think there would have been a better closure if he'd been tried for crimes against humanity and publicly hanged.

This is one band wagon I'm not buying a ticket for.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]agreed Nolly

GH...nolly spells his name with a 'small n....don't ask me why? LOL!
  • Options
    surprised you didnt whisper that to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]surprised you didnt whisper that to him.

nolly...I do whisper some folk from time to time when I feel it's appropriate...and why on earth not, it's a facility we have and some folk also whisper me.
    I find it surprising that some should think it strange.I think it's quite polite myself and will continue to do it when I feel it's appropriate....though some folk don't see it that way of course, I've only experienced one person who wanted to use it against me though.
    If someone whispers me, I like many others on here, am not the slightest surprised and I would respect it totally, no matter what the content and never intentionaly repost it on the board.
    Despite your tongue in cheek comment, I'm sure you'd act in the same fashion.
  • Options
    happy easter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]happy easter.

It's only going to be happy if we get all 3 points tamarra!!
  • Options
    fancy us soundas,saturday maybe not so much.
  • Options
    I honestly don't want to pee on the fireworks as I always like to stay positive until the season finishes..... or until we have any chance of success that is.
    All I'll say is that the 3 points yesterday were most welcome but in truth MK were very pedestrian and if we're gonna get something from this season we'll have to step things up considerably....and maybe we will, I'd like to think so anyway.
  • Options
    exciting end to season,can see oldham being huge,hope there safe by then so we get half the ground.
  • Options
    I've been saying this for weeks now....it will be The Spanners at Wemberly.....you just know it!
  • Options
    crikey!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I've been saying this for weeks now....it will be The Spanners at Wemberly.....you just know it!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I couldn't deal with that plus it'd cost me a few bob as well. Automatic promotion is a must then I'd settle for coming over a nice game against the Hamsters in August.
  • Options
    Rest in errrrrr anger

A very unusual man and a very provocative and influencial man.

Bloody horrible way to go though all the same