Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What would you do....

I've just gone for my afternoon 'Roberto Donadoni' in the toilets at work, and opened the cubicle door to find theres £20 just chilling on the floor. As the toilets are for both public and employee use, it could be anyones.

Would you keep it or hand it in?

Comments

• I'd wipe my bum with it!
  • Somebody has obviously done some Charlie in the cubicle, why else would you get a note out? Keep it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Somebody has obviously done some Charlie in the cubicle, why else would you get a note out? Keep it.

In which case they won't even remember losing it! Definitely keep it!
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Somebody has obviously done some Charlie in the cubicle, why else would you get a note out? Keep it.

I thought that. I licked the note aswell, so double win for moi.

Unless he did what Soundas would do.
  • Send to :

Charlton Atheltic
    Floyd Road
    Charlton
    London
    SE7 8BL
  • Ask who's lost some money when they own up ask them for some of the gear!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Somebody has obviously done some Charlie in the cubicle, why else would you get a note out? Keep it.

I thought that. I licked the note aswell, so double win for moi.

Unless he did what Soundas would do.

Was going to suggest licking it. Wasn't there a survey a few years ago that 87% of all UK notes had cocaine traces on them? So probably worth opening your wallet and licking the lot of them.
  • no brainer - keep it
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Ask who's lost some money when they own up ask them for some of the gear!

Off your nuts at work though........... it does not bear thinking about (in my case).
  • Sponsored links:

• What i wouldn't do is post on a forum that i licked items found on a public toilet floor.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Ask who's lost some money when they own up ask them for some of the gear!

Off your nuts at work though........... it does not bear thinking about (in my case).

sod that. typing at 560 wpm.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]What i wouldn't do is post on a forum that i licked items found on a public toilet floor.

Did i say floor? i meant the pan.
  • Typing????? I would be trying (and failing) to shag everything.
  • edited April 2010
    Geezers in my office, so typing is the safer option.

how has this thread has turned into 'what would you do......on toot.' lol
  • Buy 20 lucky dips on saturday.
    Good fortune begets good fortune.
  • buy cakes or even better easter eggs for everyone to thank them for all their support and hard work over the last few months.

Prepare a little speech about how much you love the company and are looking forward to furthering you career there.

Make sure the boss is around to hear.
  • i once found £100 at atm before no-one around but me and 3 friends, i refused to accept my part stupidly and let them have my share i really dont know why but my philisophy was not mine in the first place so nothing gained/lost. still looking back dont think ill make the same decision, was a few years ago in the middle of a night out too
  • A score will buy you some decent Ket these days :-)
  • Put it on:

Benfica
    Valencia
    Hamburg
    Southampton

Turn it into 300.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    finders keepers and all that!
  • It's my bet that you have lost money yourself at sometime, and someone else benfitted from it. Keep it,and next time you find you have dropped a note, don't beat yourself up over losing it, think of the time you found the score.

It's Karma maaan...
  • edited April 2010
    Precisely. Finding a wallet is a different matter but just a note lying around on it's own well.........
    If a scenario came to pass where someone in the workplace was saying they had lost the money in question then I would say "well here it is, I found it whilst I was installing cable"
  • I went into the trap at the gym. The lid was down so I popped it open and found it filled to the brim with runny shite. THE BRIM. I can't shake the image. It was like the bog out of Trainspotting. I'd rather have found a score.

Can't get that rhyming slang. Donadoni? Pony? Is this a double rhyme?
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]

Yeah, double rhymes are not cool but i enjoy them immensly.
  • has anyone found a £20 note, i lost it in the toilets of a company i was visiting?
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]I went into the trap at the gym. The lid was down so I popped it open and found it filled to the brim with runny shite. THE BRIM. I can't shake the image. It was like the bog out of Trainspotting. I'd rather have found a score.

Did you keep the runny shite, or try to find the owner?
  • invest the money in the next CL poker tournament
  • Give it to charity!
  • Queue up behind a pensioner at the supermarket, and pay their bill for 'em.