Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New App for translating Animals

What a waste of time

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing/translateforanimals/tour.html

Comments

• Options
    Does it work on Dean Windass?
  • Options
    lol what is the world coming too?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks Henry, just used it and found out the cat wants me to Sky+ Animal 24:7 as he's off out to chat with next doors moggy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Thanks Henry, just used it and found out the cat wants me to Sky+ Animal 24:7 as he off out to chat with next doors moggy.

Haha PMSL
  • Options
    Not on iPhone :-( Hopefully will be soon though.
  • Options
    Wicked i now know what my dog wants for dinner. I have been feeding him the wrong food all these years :-). Do you think it works on spiders??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Wicked i now know what my dog wants for dinner. I have been feeding him the wrong food all these years :-). Do you think it works on spiders??
    Step 3: Selecting your animal to translate

Once the app has opened touch the ‘translate from’ box. You will see a drop down menu open up. Choose from cat, dog, bird, rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, tortoise, horse, chicken, sheep, donkey, and pig.
    I doubt it!
  • Options
    My dog says she wants more romance and would I not smoke afterwards.
  • Options
    This app is great. I used it on a dog down the road this morning who asked me 'why can I never find any toilet facilities in this country?' I have to say that that the app doesn't work so well in English as it does in French though.
  • Options
    This must be the worse April Fool stunt ever!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]My dog says she wants more romance and would I not smoke afterwards.

Bitch
  • Options
    I used this on my 8 year old kids at school and they believed it. They only caught on when I drew a jester on the board with a phone in his hand.
  • Options
    I just used it to ask my dog why he was licking his balls. He smiled and said " 'coz I can"
  • Options
    I just used to understand what the bloke at work who supports millwall was going on about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Does it work on Dean Windass?

Windass, whats the score? Windass, Windass whats the score?