Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Worst Car in the World...FACT

Having my S3 repaired at the moment off the road for three days now, what did they give me as a replacement vehicle.....yep you guessed it a 1.2 Skoda. Christ I could run to work faster than that thing. Even worse it's a really bright sky blue colour. I want my baby back..........!

Comments

• Nearly as bad a Fiat Cinquecento - Birds car FACT
  • Nowt wrong with Skodas mate. It's a product of the VW group......1.2 I assume its the Fabia.

What an unfortunate name.

However driving a premium brand you would expect a courtesy car with 4 rings on the front grille even if it was an A2.
    Could have been worse......could have been french or worse still - we don't have courtesy cars for a month.

Your order of Ketamine has been noted sir.
    Formulated a new strength to alleviate sickness from driving cars named after a bit of the female reproductive organ.
    Called Ketmanine.
  • my dad smashed up his merc in the blackwall tunnel and they gave him a 2 door punto as a replacement!!!

a red light inside the car was on permantly because of a fault, the radio didn't store any channels and it didn't have a cd player.

nothing wrong with puntos, but he's 6ft 2 so did look a bit silly! we called it the noddy car! he had to drive it for about 5/6 weeks
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my dad smashed up his merc in the blackwall tunnel and they gave him a 2 door punto as a replacement!!!

Mr H wants to learn to drive better..then he wont end up in a punto!
    :-p
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my dad smashed up his merc in the blackwall tunnel and they gave him a 2 door punto as a replacement!!!

Mr H wants to learn to drive better..then he wont end up in a punto!
    :-p

mr carling should learn how to quote properly before taking the p out of father sausage!
  • edited January 2007
    lol. How to rinse Carling on one easy step...
  • I worked in the car industry for 15 years, as far as I'm concerned, a cars a car. Just a means of getting to the supermarket and to Charlton.
    Unless you have £100000+ to waste then you have a good choice
  • When I learned to drive my dad's Ford Cortina was rubbish......

I now drive a BMW 318iS G reg 1990, 17 years old bought from ebay for £900, owned for 2 years so far spent £350 on maintenance, now worth about £1,500. Motoring for almost zero out lay is possible, I have spent I suppose £750 on insurance over 2 years.....Almost free driving.
  • how the hell has the value gone up.

I got a Ford Fiesta Ghia 1.4i 02 plate

cracking motor
  • got a Mazda 323 1.4 L reg, bought it 5 years ago for £400 and never had anything done on it, sails through it's MOT and as long as it gets me to Asda and can fit the golf clubs in the boot then that does me...always starts 1st time and would recommend them to anyone looking for a cheap 2nd hand car

Work up town so hardly ever use a car anyway !