Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any lifers frequent Erith WMC?

Just to say that the new, more social Mrs Windscreen will be singing at the Erith WMC on the 1st April and was wondering if any lifers frequented the premises as it's about time we met a few. It's only a talent contest so will have plenty of time for chat. As I have an abysmal record in talent contests I probably won't make it through to the next round, so would like to take the oppotunity to meet up.

You can even boo if I'm crap LOL.

Comments

• boxed there once,won on majority beat a kid from thamesmead.
  • jason tolley was the name of my opponent,stopped him at the ta hall in grove park three months earlier.
  • Mister Windscreens boxing carrer came to an abrupt end when whilst being outreached and thereby outclassed by his opponent, he decided to kick him in the nads...hardly MOQ!
  • he he
  • you sure he wasn't a her coming from Erith Nolly?
  • boxed like one.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]boxed there once,won on majority beat a kid from thamesmead.

Had he spilled your pint or something?
  • edited March 2010
    lol your on form,if you knew me at 13 you would no i was a right little wimp ,i would bought another for him if he did.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]jason tolley was the name of my opponent,stopped him at the ta hall in grove park three months earlier.

Nolly Tolly clash?

I prefer Stolly Bolly