Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Smertin

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Link: skysports.com

Smertin is still available - hopefully peed off with Wham. Shame Fulham are interested since round there is his manor I guess.

Comments

• he had talks with Fulham yesterday.

As i said the other day, with the closeness to the Russian school his kids went to, think this is likely to go ahead today.
  • Perhaps Fulham will let us have Claus Jensen?
  • [cite]Posted By: Alexei Smertin[/cite]"I am particularly close to Kishishev," Smertin says. "We have a good relationship. On the pitch he calls me 'Alyosha'. It's quite strange. It's a kind of familiar, affectionate name. The only other people who call me that are my wife and mother. So it's a little like having a brother on the field."
    Get Raddo to have a word quick!
  • ha ha ha, surely thats not true!!
  • Yes it is ...

... Link: Telegraph interview with Smerts

Go get him Raddo!
  • he's like his wife and mother?!

brilliant
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]he's like his wife and mother?!

brilliant

Have you seen his wife??? NOTHING like Kish!!
  • Mrs Smerts...

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/nelsonffpires/Larissa%20Smertin.jpg
  • Them Eastern European women are nice, have you had a look on them Russian wifes sites some marvellous offerings..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Them Eastern European women are nice, have you had a look on them Russian wifes sites some marvellous offerings..!

The old love life isnt going too well then Kets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Took a Doris out last Sunday Dan, thing is she's got two little Girls not sure if I am ready for being an Uncle yet..! LOL
  • Aren't birds with kids cheaper though cos they cant get out as often?
  • Never thought of it like that Dan, she buys rounds as well which is an improvement on the last one I went out with !