Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Indian Hill Railways

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
Great program on BBC tonight. If you missed it well worth a watch on i-player.

Comments

• Wonder where people get the idea that Charlton fans are trainspotters!!
  • Why are you even on here?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]Wonder where people get the idea that Charlton fans are trainspotters!![/quote]

I take it your game today was a thrill a minute, so much so that you have come over to see what we have to say about a game that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
  • My wife's Indian, she loved it. The idiots who run our railways should be made to watch it, they might learn something.
  • Our game was a thrill a minute today - end to end - plenty of needle and passion and a fight back with ten men from 2-1 down. Now, since tyou are a Kent club ofcourse this board has something to do with me. Now be nice.
  • Great programme - I really enjoyed it and there's someything else on Indian railways this evening on BBC 4.
  • I really enjoyed it, great shout!
  • [cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]Our game was a thrill a minute today - end to end - plenty of needle and passion and a fight back with ten men from 2-1 down. Now, since tyou are a Kent club ofcourse this board has something to do with me. Now be nice.

lol, Mr Jills!

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]Our game was a thrill a minute today - end to end - plenty of needle and passion and a fight back with ten men from 2-1 down. Now, since tyou are a Kent club ofcourse this board has something to do with me. Now be nice.

lol, Mr Jills!

;o)

I think I met him on the Valley Express when we picked up in Gillingham last Saturday, he even took one of my flyers!!
  • Saw the complete series on BBC4 - they are all v good progs not just for the trains but general interest in Indian life, so you don't have to be a train spotter to watch it, although of course, in the old days, you could always watch the trains from the Valley!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Its a great bit of TV. If you have any intrest in other cultures (ones that aint forced down your throat) then its defo worth a viewing. Reminds me of the series that followed everyday families in parts of China. Except its about railways ------and in India !
  • even when a gillingham fan calls us names it makes no waves.