Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton..

Anyone here know of any good cheap hotels to stay in brighton for a night or two. Going down there for a mates 20th and heard its got a good nightlife (not the gay area!)

Anyone been Brighton on lads weekend, I done Newcastle and Southend were both brill but wana make sure Brighton lives up to them two.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    ive never been to southend on a night out... cannot imagine what that is like!
    but i do love newcastle.

I was in Brighton last april, and you will have a good night out but I couldnt recommend any bars or clubs as i think im a bit older than you and these days i much prefer a bar with a comfy sofa so i can rest me old legs. I stayed in the Premier inn which is right in the middle of town and fairly cheap but not as cheap as a b and b i suppose. But you are dead central so very convenient.
  • Options
    Yes it was cheap for you ha
  • Options
    echo Curb It about the Premier Inn. I stayed in a hotel out on the front, but if its just a beer up, premier inn is perfect location.
  • Options
    if you're going in the winter you can usually get good deals on hotels. we got one on the sea front for quite cheap and it was massive, and it was february and half price. lastminute is also a good option.

dunno what sort of clubs you're after as dunno what music you like, but we went to an indie/rock type club called the pav tav or something like that.

loads of bars/clubs on the seafront and close together, the honeyclub, funky bhudda, creation, po na na's.

a fantastic hotel, that is a bit expensive, but amazing is the hotel pelirocco, all the rooms are themed and sponsored by different companies like absolut and durex, there are playstations and bean bags in each room, and they do wicked cocktails and breakfasts in the bar. http://www.hotelpelirocco.co.uk/
  • Options
    Tom - what sort of music are you into? Can recommend a few places if you like house music
  • Options
    Actually Tavern, I stayed in the Premier Inn when i went for my mate's 40th. I wouldnt stay there if it was a weekend away for two.
  • Options
    Thought we stayed there forgot about that
  • Options
    Hi everyone new user here.
    Tom, I lived in Brighton for 3 years while at uni, can't recommend any hotels because I never had to stay in any. great nightlife, Brighton has more drinking establishments than days of the year but depends on what music you are into, if you are just looking for pubs you cant do much worse than head around the lanes, loads of good places there but if you;re heading for a club depends on what you are after
  • Options
    Whoopsadaisy, It must have been someone else you stayed there with.
  • Options
    Very funny you know what i mean
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Hi everyone new user here.
    Tom, I lived in Brighton for 3 years while at uni, can't recommend any hotels because I never had to stay in any. great nightlife, Brighton has more drinking establishments than days of the year but depends on what music you are into, if you are just looking for pubs you cant do much worse than head around the lanes, loads of good places there but if you;re heading for a club depends on what you are after

hello col... can we trust that you really are a new user? :-) just kidding.
  • Options
    Thanks for info guys,

Bit of everything music wise really, apart from Drum and Bass rubbish!!

House
    Club
    Indie
    Club Classic
    etc etc

I'll speak to my pals try and sort something out.

Bet its bloody cold on that seafront!
  • Options
    Welcome to the site Col,

Brighton is a top town, top night out. Gonna try and do a weekend again there this summer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    a fantastic hotel, that is a bit expensive, but amazing is the hotel pelirocco, all the rooms are themed and sponsored by different companies like absolut and durex, there are playstations and bean bags in each room, and they do wicked cocktails and breakfasts in the bar.http://www.hotelpelirocco.co.uk/

I've stayed in that hotel..
    Its superb!!!! defo recommend it for a dirty weekend away with ya other half
  • Options
    I cant remember the name of the club I went to but it was under the arches on the seafront and it was banging.

Hard house/drum and bass the night I went. I'll try to remember the name.

Think there are a couple of very good indie clubs as well.
  • Options
    Creation?
  • Options
    Too many decent clubs to mention really, if you like a bit of everything you'll not go wrong.Best to stay away from West Street, loads of people go there but theres much better places and it gets a bit mental on the weekends.
  • Options
    Southend, sounds like you might be talking about Volks?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Creation?

thats not on the sea front, thats on the main road from the station to the sea front. opposite the big cinema
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Saturday-night only stays in Brighton can be fiddly to get, so watch out - I don't know much about cheap hotels in Brighton, but if you're feeling flush and want to impress someone, Blanch House is utterly fantastic, while Nineteen and Hotel Neo also come with the Inspector Sands holler of recommendation, as does the Alias Hotel Seattle in the marina.

Brighton Life is a good place to start if you're looking for clubs and whatever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im staying here next time i go! mate stayed said it was lovely... had a look round when i was down there last. Lovely.

drakes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I cant remember the name of the club I went to but it was under the arches on the seafront and it was banging.

Hard house/drum and bass the night I went. I'll try to remember the name.

Think there are a couple of very good indie clubs as well.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Creation?

thats not on the sea front, thats on the main road from the station to the sea front. opposite the big cinema

Creation is Brightons version of Zens from what i can remember
  • Options
    nothing wrong with zens...
  • Options
    The Honey club down by the waterfront is quite good, think that was under the arches too, we went there last summer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]The Honey club down by the waterfront is quite good, think that was under the arches too, we went there last summer

Cream used to use the honey club for a night once a month.. had some good times in there!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Saturday-night only stays in Brighton can be fiddly to get, so watch out - I don't know much about cheap hotels in Brighton, but if you're feeling flush and want to impress someone,Blanch Houseis utterly fantastic, whileNineteenandHotel Neoalso come with the Inspector Sands holler of recommendation, as does theAlias Hotel Seattlein the marina.

Brighton Lifeis a good place to start if you're looking for clubs and whatever.

quality use of the linking tool inspector, [doths cap]