Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics 2012 - have you registered for tickets?

Comments

• Options
    nothing taken from my account.....yet. Will be disappointed if we don't get anything.  Although will go with Curb It to watch the shooting, but stand outside the fence and hear the bangs followed by the ooh's and the ahhh's. ;-)
    I used to do that to save myself 50p on fireworks night.
  • Options

Got about £100 worth from 300 or so..seems the more people have put up the less they get!

Maybe its because the high profile events at the highest cost are going to the VIPs etc.

There is a 2nd round and no doubt tickets will be left over this time next year.

• Options
    Just brought tickets to the BMX and Basketball test events on Olympic park in July, good deal there.
  • Options
    PL54 - I'll think you'll find we're still part of GB at the moment...there will be Scottish competitors for GB eg Sir Chris Hoy.
  • Options
    Boris Johnson didn't get any of his tickets either.
  • Options
    Someone said there is a £6 booking fee - I didnt realise this. Can someone tell me whether it is per total booking, per event or per ticket. Might help me work out whT i GOT FOR MY £196. thanks
  • Options
    £6 per booking.
  • Options

Lucky escape for me. Ordered £3000's worth after a very heavy day on the sauce. Been checking my account with trepidation ever since.

Not lost a penny.I thank you Lord Coe.

• Options
    thanks off it Think ive got hockey n badminton but missed out on athletics then
  • Options
    Didn't apply for any and don't know one other person who did, or is interested. I wouldn't go to an event even with complimentary tickets. Not much interest here in south yorkshire i'm afraid! Good luck to those going though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like Large, I have had nothing taken out of my account. Applied for £2k worth. So have I nothing or have they not got round to me yet.

There must be a better way to do this surely. It might be a lottery but tickets are hardly a quid each are they?
  • Options
    I've already got all the tickets I applied for. I'll be seeing tigers in Northern India, mountain passes in Nepal and monasteries in Tibet. Cost me more than £1800, but it'll be worth it.
  • Options
    Got tickets for the soccer final, missed out on the cycling.  Quite happy with that.
  • Options
    Money came out of my account yesterday. Applied for and got two tickets to the gymnastics, which is good as my brother is organising it all. No freebies or nepotism though, just good luck!
  • Options
    Athletics stadium will be empty apart from WSS, seems he is the only person to get a ticket  :-)
  • Options
    Athletics stadium will be empty apart from WSS, seems he is the only person to get a ticket  :-)
    I don't think they've taken money for athletics yet as it's the most popular event.
  • Options
    Three tickets requested at 'old gits rate' - athletics/hockey/equestrian...got...NONE.
    Bit peeved at the guy on breakfast TV whinging that he'd got £11K worth of tickets.
    So much for 'the peoples' games'.
  • Options
    Jack Warner has been allocated all of the athletics tickets and he will be "distributing" them later, all for the benefit of a good cause - himself!
  • Options
    I don't think they've taken money for athletics yet as it's the most popular event.
    Think mine has to be - the prices don't work out for anything else.
  • Options

It must have been done fairly 'cos even Boris didn't get a ticket!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got swimming heats and nothing else for 3 of us. Was disappointed initially but having heard all the subsequent tales of woe I guess I should be grateful.
  • Options

It must have been done fairly 'cos even Boris didn't get a ticket!

He has a VIP pass to every event - the trick is to find out what he's not going to, then drop a quick e-mail to the GLA  :-)

• Options

Just seen on the local ITV news that 300,000 tickets were held back to fund "hotel deals". IE Book a week at The Wardorf Hotel for £6,000 and you get a ticket to the Men's 100m final.

Fook me  - we're worse than FIFA, I give up with this corrupt (which is what I would call it) world !

Explains why only WSS got an athletics ticket.

• Options
    Here's the second chance sales list.

Loads of football tickets still going. Boxing and basketball also available.
  • Options

I applied for 4 grands worth and got fk all.

What a joke.

• Options
    Apparently 2/3 of people missed out, what a shambles!
  • Options

Apparently 2/3 of people missed out, what a shambles!

Ok, so if you have 3m appying for 1m tickets it is a shambles if 2m miss out ??????????

• Options
    I think only a few thousand went to members of the public, the rest went to politicians, local government, family of genocidal maniacs, people booking up a hotel & people buying washing detergent products. What a load of sh*t !
  • Options
    I've had £80 from potentially over £600 deducted so I've either got an athletics qualifying or female gymnastics