Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics 2012 - have you registered for tickets?

Comments

• Options
    Its a farce. I applied for one adult and one child ticket for a couple of the sessions of the boxing and it looks like i have only got the child tickets!!!! Do they expect me to send my 9 year old on his own.!
  • Options
    Its a farce. I applied for one adult and one child ticket for a couple of the sessions of the boxing and it looks like i have only got the child tickets!!!! Do they expect me to send my 9 year old on his own.!
    That's the strangest one I've heard of so far, Beds - sure you haven't just got cheaper ones for both of you?

• Options
    Got one out of three. Either shooting in Woolwich or cross country horses in Greenwich Park.
  • Options
    My mum applied for about £1000's worth, accepting for nothing, she's not exactly happy ;-(
  • Options
    That's the strangest one I've heard of so far, Beds - sure you haven't just got cheaper ones for both of you?

If thats the case the maths doesn't add up.  ordered two adult tickets at £50 each and two child tickets at £16 each - £32 has gone from my account!
  • Options
    But there is a £6 booking fee so you've got something that cost £26 face value I assume?
  • Options
    But there is a £6 booking fee so you've got something that cost £26 face value I assume?
    I took into account the booking fee.
  • Options
    Got a £156 payment but not sure from whom.

Oh, well with have to wait and see what turns up.
  • Options
    Strange one, Beds...do keep us posted!
  • Options

Got £100 or so out of £250 so it seems the more people put in the less they got which seems unfair in a way but they will get first pick in the "2nd round"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    my bosses wife got 60% of her requested tickets.  I did look at her list tho, water polo, volleyball, table tennis, and lots of other odd ones.  so the idea i suppose is to go for the least popular... hence why im going to fecking woolwich!

• Options
    Does anyone think they have got athletics or track cycling or swimming??  Hardly seem to have heard of anyone getting these....

I can't work out what I've got - maybe rowing or basketball or volleyball...
  • Options
    Yeah - I think i've got athletics on the saturday (4th?) evening.
  • Options
    jammy sod WSS !! 
  • Options
    Applied for football and gymnastics tickets up to £400 and got nothing. Not happy but thought it would be the case. Still, at least I get first refusal on all the guff that nobody wanted to go to anyway!
  • Options

If thats the case the maths doesn't add up.  ordered two adult tickets at £50 each and two child tickets at £16 each - £32 has gone from my account!

You either get all or none opf the tickets you applied for for each session.

You would not just get the childs tickets.

Likewise if you applied for 6 tickets at athletics you wouldnt just get 4 tickets

• Options
    I'm guessing the, ahem, "Olympic Family" got all the tickets for the 100m final.

Will have to give my old mate Jack in Trinidad a buzz. He's always good for tickets to all sorts.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Do you think there's a 'Olympic Ticket scandal' coming via the media, ie a Panoroma programme.
  • Options
    Of course not MIA - wash your mouth out!

Everyone knows that everything to do with the Olympics is completely above board and whiter than white. 

Move along, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    people saying they have got nothing - is this because you have an email confirming this or is it just because nothing has been taken from your account?

if it's the latter can I assume that if my account has not been debited yet that I've got nothing ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well i thought it said on the official website that money will be moving up until 10th June ?
  • Options
    so still a chance maybe
  • Options
    There was a guy on BBC Breakfast who got £13k worth of tickets! He's gonna be busy!
  • Options
    nothing taken from my account.....yet. Will be disappointed if we don't get anything.  Although will go with Curb It to watch the shooting, but stand outside the fence and hear the bangs followed by the ooh's and the ahhh's. ;-)
  • Options
    I'm gonna see everything I want to...I've got a telly!
  • Options
    There was a guy on BBC Breakfast who got £13k worth of tickets! He's gonna be busy!
    Nth London Addick?
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Mr Weegie got nothing from over £2k.  I've got £230 from more than that.  An absolute joke.

Complete disgrace.  Not going to be worth the trip down from Glasgow now. 

In fact I'm so hacked off, I'm thinking of going abroad on holiday during the blooming Game

Not sure I understand this - you live in Scotland but are so terribly upset that you didn't get tickets for the London 2012 Olympics (in England)

• Options
    Nth London Addick?
    Nah, he's got £50k worth.
  • Options
    You dont need to apply for tickets when you're actually in it
  • Options
    You dont need to apply for tickets when you're actually in it
    Are you Usain Bolt?