Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics 2012 - have you registered for tickets?

Comments

• Options
    Rowing and hockey, cheapest tickets.

Rowing should be a nice day out in the sun and is nearby anyway, and small boy plays hockey for Reading, so we'll see a couple of qualifiers.
    Looked at the diving, but some of those sessions last just over an hour - hardly worth the travelling time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]If your taking kids it only costs the same amount as their age

Only at some events - and then only in the shit seats.
  • Options
    Has anyone had money taken from their account for tickets yet?
  • Options
    Not yet
  • Options
    Not yet
  • Options
    They sent me 20,000 tickets for West Ham v Brighton..........
  • Options
    Not yet too
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2011
    Nope - nothing.  On the edge with regards to credit leading up to the end of the month, so need to keep an eye on it!

What's the latest the money can come out?
  • Options
    Applications will be processed between 10 May 2011 and 10 June 2011
    Notifications will be sent to all applicants by 24 June 2011
  • Options
    Gotcha.  The start date was pushed back a week though, so presumably so will the close date?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing been updated on the official website, just the info above. But you're probably right.
  • Options
    Gotcha.  The start date was pushed back a week though, so presumably so will the close date?

I don't believe they plan to put the closing date back & I heard that they haven't processed many transactions at all yet, although they didn't say why.
  • Options
    Just been sent 4 tickets for the 100m final night - and I only asked for 2. Superb.

Arrived in the same post as my season ticket.
  • Options
    Just been sent 4 tickets for the 100m final night - and I only asked for 2. Superb.

Arrived in the same post as my season ticket.
    Oh fantastic Off it , i bet you didn't pay a fiver though like me?
  • Options
    Worth remembering (especially reading some of the posts at the top of the thread) that the 2012/13 season won't start until 18 August because of the Olympics (the Premier League's supposed to be a week later but I can't find confirmation of that). 

With The Valley being right in between three Olympic venues, I can't see any home friendlies next season either...

I put down for much, much too much - a great chunk of it because the 200m final will fall on my birthday. My credit card remains untouched at the moment...
  • Options
    My friend has been successful wih his Olympic Stadium ticket application..

Apparently, he now has 55,000 tickets for West Ham vs Doncater!
  • Options
    Heard on R5 tonight that they are cashing cheques and postal orders this week. Next week they reckon they will process 50% of the debit and credit cards payments.
  • Options
    I live 10 minutes walk from where the Shooting will take place on Woolwich Common. Haven't bothered getting tickets, as I can walk to Powis Street in 5 minutes. Half the time to get there, and no cost.
  • Options

Still not been debited yet. Has anyone ?

No more W Ham jokes   :-)

• Options
    The vast majority of payments will be taken by next week (31 May), with
    the entire process completed by 10 June.

We will contact you before 24
    June to let you know if you have been successful and, if so, which
    tickets you have been allocated.

Does that make sense to anyone???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Still not been debited yet. Has anyone ?

No more W Ham jokes   :-)

They started it.
  • Options
    The vast majority of payments will be taken by next week (31 May), with the entire process completed by 10 June.

We will contact you before 24 June to let you know if you have been successful and, if so, which tickets you have been allocated.

Does that make sense to anyone???

Does to me. Most payments collected before 31st, any that our left are taken at the very latest by June 10. You will be sent an e-mail confirming which tickets you have been allocated if money was taken from your account.

They did say before this started that the money will come from your account before they actually confirm which events you have been allocated tickets fro. However if you are like me then you will be able to work out which tickets you have from how much is taken from your account.

• Options

I've got a pending transaction on my visa card (which I've only used for Olympic Tickets) - I applied for just over £1000 worth and the pending transaction is for a very disappointing £116.

I haven't been in to see what this might be but it sounds like 2 £55 tickets plus the card fee. Probably for my least favoured event and, I assume, this precludes me from participating in the next round of sales.

Very hacked off.

• Options
    Got an email re this - may appeal to some
    The London 2012 sports testing programme starts this summer – and we’re calling it the London Prepares series.The London Prepares series will allow us to test key aspects of our operations ahead of next year’s Games – such as results, scoring and timing systems, the fields of play, the venues and the people who will be working to ensure the Games run smoothly.There are tickets available for some of the events in the London Prepares series, offering the public a great opportunity to be among the first to experience world-class sporting action at a London 2012 venue.The following events are now on sale via Ticketmaster:- Hadleigh Farm Mountain Bike International: 31 July 2011, Hadleigh Farm, Essex.

- Visa FIVB Beach Volleyball International: 9-14 August 2011, Horse Guards Parade, London.

- London International Basketball Invitational: 16-21 August 2011, Basketball Arena, Olympic Park.

- UCI BMX Supercross World Cup 2011 - London: 19-20 August 2011, BMX Track, Olympic Park.
    Don't miss out. Book now
  • Options
    Just checked my bank account and I had £61 taken out these past few days. By a process of elimination I think I've got one adult, one senior citizen and one child ticket for this (plus the booking fee). Well pleased if that's the case.

Sport: Football
       Session code: FB032
       Date/time: 04 August 2012 14:30-16:30
       Venue: Wembley Stadium
       Price Category: C
       Quantity: 3
       Total cost: £55.00
       Total maximum cost: £55.00
  • Options
    However, it does mean that I've missed out on tickets for the 100m final, so no Ebay killing for me then!
  • Options
    I have had £46 taken (applied for £300), so either equestrian or cycling

• Options
    £46 taken here too, looks like I got the first 2 matches at Wembley. No joy on the boxing though
  • Options
    Applied for £1600 worth of tickets for me & mates (on the basis that I wouldn't get them). Athletics, basketball & equestrian( as at Greenwich Park). Looks like I only got basketball.   :-(
  • Options
    Just had money taken from my account.  Looks like its either saturday night at the stadium or one of the velodrome events.