Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amady Faye

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
went to see Kettering vs worksop tonight couldn't believe the size of some of Worksop's players far too close to Bolsover one of the top 10 unhealthy places in Britain and especially their captain Tony Crane, must have been 18 stone.

Anyway I was thinking, Faye played well at centre back when called upon, he too is from Senegal like Diawarra any mileage in these two forming the central defence, a certain logic if nothing else. Has to be better than El Karkouri and JF

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, might as well try him there seeing as he has all the mobility and drive of Andy Fordham when he is in midfield.
    Plus, as I keep saying to people, we cannot just cancel peoples contracts because they are crap!!!!
    Like it or not we are STUCK with Diawara, Faye and Traore and we HAVE to try and get as much as we can out of them on the pitch because nobody else will be signing them from us.
    Moreover, it is crazy to warehouse these players in the reserves on 25K per week, that is a joke unless we have given them every possible chance to perform which we probably have not reached yet.
    Faye might do a job at center-half, Traore can do a bit of a job at left-back and Diawara might come good in time. I know that this might sound like wishful thinking but the fact is that we cannot afford to write off £8 million in signings after half a season.
    The only bright spot is that JFH is only on a one year deal so we can piss him off at the end of the season.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hey, watch it!

I used to play football with Andy Fordham.
    In the Woolwich and District League.
    20 years ago........

Get well soon, Andy, mate.
  • Options
    No offence intended to the bearded Dartagnan - even though he is a Millwall fan.