Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What a waste of money!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Where to start?

1. The hundreds of thousands of pounds paid to Lisbie, Sorondo and Pouso in wages and likely signing-on fees/loyalty bonuses for their single starting appearance each this season. (I'm excluding Gibbs from this - but I can see the case for including him also)

2. The millions of pounds paid to secure the "services" of Traore, Faye and Diawarra - not even taken their wages into account as at least they have played. Not very well mind you, but they've been out there.

3. The untold hundreds of thousands (mllions?) on paying up/settling the contracts of Dowie/Reed/Hagelin, etc.

WHAT THE FCUK HAVE WE BEEN PLAYING AT??? For years we used to slap ourselves on the back for being a "well run club" and in the space of what, 6 months?, we've gone about spunking well in excess of £10million with absolutely fcuk all to show for it - other than acute embarrassment - and, in my view, little or no chance of recouping any of it.

It's shocking, truly shocking.

Comments