Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool Signings

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Now, Liverpool signing goalkeepers is transfer activity I approve of!!!!!

From BBC:

Liverpool are close to landing Italy Under-21 goalkeeper Daniele Padelli, according the the player's agent.
The Sampdoria player has made just one league appearance since joining Serie B club Crotone on loan in the summer.

As a result, Sampdoria have the right to cancel the deal and are considering an offer which agent Silvano Martina claims has been made by the Reds.

"He is a promising keeper and Liverpool are interested," said Martina. "If he were to join it would be permanently."

Martina added there were stil some issues to be ironed out with Crotone but that a deal was imminent.

Comments

• Options
    Whats the point of that! Big clubs just sign these people for the sake of it. I have a nut ache and am now in a bad mood
  • Options
    I was just thinking that if they are in the market for a goalkeeper there is less chance that they'll want Carson back.

Having said that, there will be a queue as long as your arm of other clubs interested in him.
  • Options
    Benetiz is a total moron but if this means that signing Carson would be a possibility if we could somehow stay up then all the better
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mark[/cite]I was just thinking that if they are in the market for a goalkeeper there is less chance that they'll want Carson back.

Having said that, there will be a queue as long as your arm of other clubs interested in him.
    Has Olli got short stumpy arms or long lanky ones?
  • Options
    Long and lanky I suspect!
  • Options
    who is Olli??
  • Options
    I have no idea, but I interpretted it as a reference to my comment about a queue "as long as your arm " and querying the nature of the arm in question.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mark[/cite]I was just thinking that if they are in the market for a goalkeeper there is less chance that they'll want Carson back.

Has Olli got short stumpy arms or long lanky ones?

it depends which way round his shoulder is. and that depends on whether he has been ............ahhhem, well, regular posters will know.