Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the 'ahem' special one..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Schneider was magic, the way he played the balls.... some of his passing was absolutety top class...

Terry has lost it. his minds gone... he is half the player he was at the moment....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]BBC Headline....Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has "no complaints" with his players after they lost 5-4 on penalties to Charlton.

Aaah the days of curbishley!
    Ahem
    That's a rare one off from me ;o)
  • Options
    Terry was embarrassing. I don't know a lot about rugby, but isn't it so that players simply cannot challenge the referee in any way? About time that tradition (whether or not it is real) was brought to football.

I am tired of watching players get in the grills of referees and/or linesman on every single decision, and it's time that it was stopped. Kids are watching, so it will get worse rather than better.

Rant over.
  • Options
    I just like the fact that the only trophies John Terry is getting his hands on this year are Mrs Bridge's C Cups.....

I'll get my coat....
  • Options
    How many times lately has Terry mistimed his jump for a header and got caught in no-mans land. Im not sure if people are keeping an eye on him cos of whats happened but i swear he was always outstanding in the air.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]He said (after the CAFC League cup game) "We didn't lose....."
    So who did they get in the next round ?
    ;-)

Exactally the only british team to beat Chelsea at Stamford bridge under Murinhio (spelt wrong but i care little) dont try and take that away from us "special one" :-)