Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'Arry confirms our interest in Cole

Comments

• Options
    WTF do we want that old mug?
  • Options
    If it were up to me, although i think he is both shit and a wanker, i would have him here in a flash!
  • Options
    oh to go with all the other shit wankers, good thinking!
  • Options
    But the dood can score goals, and wouldnt cost out! i think he is tossa of the highest variety, but you cant rubbish his goal record! I reckon good to have whilst baby bent is injured, and anyone has got to be better than jfh the fat ****
  • Options
    didn't we all think that when we signed JFH (that he could score goals I mean)
  • Options
    difference is Cole HAS scored in the PL when Harry has played him -
  • Options
    different players aint they, although i take what eltham has said, as cole need 30 chances to score one, and our midfield couldn't set up one of those tents (that you have to just get out of a bag and it pops out!)!
  • Options
    yeah he's got 3 in 3!!! Not bad, dam sight betta than jimmys 1 in fuck no's how many apperances, seems come on last 10 min of every soddin game
  • Options
    and that one he didnt want anyway!
  • Options
    cole is in good shape, not as quick as he was but still got that 'spark' Jimmy well is jimmy big fat useless unmotivated disrespectful useless money grabin useless pathetic big fat C**T
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Jimmy well is jimmy big fat useless unmotivated disrespectful useless money grabin useless pathetic big fat C**T

nice analogy dood lol
  • Options
    well its all true got alot more where that came from!! But it is b4 the watershed, alas
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    rumor has it that Cole is on £32,000 a week at pompey which would explain why Pardew backed down when he heard his wage