Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Beckham out of World Cup

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Couldn't have happened to a better bloke...

When he was younger he was undoubtably one of the best footballers around but when he took up with that shit-spice he became acompletely different person, there isn't a lunchbox built that could hold his ego...

Nowadays he thinks fooball revolves around him and everyone has to pay mega bucks for the priviledge...

He has become one of the most disloyal and narcissistic gits ever, only second to that twat, Tony Bliar..

Rust in peace....

complete and utter bollox
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Slag spice was widely reported to have influenced him away from Manure coz she'd rather shop on the chumps ellesse than the Trafford Centre...

And then there's the appalling way he's treated the Galaxy....

No, he's had his day, let him die in peace now...

more complete bollox
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Beckham didn't become bigger than Manure, his EGO did...

And I don't think many Galaxy fans would agree with you either...

Had he made as much effort into raising the profile of the American game as he did raising his bank balance then I might agree with you, but he didn't so I don't...

and more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Beckham didn't become bigger than Manure, his EGO did...

Had he made as much effort into raising the profile of the American game as he did raising his bank balance then I might agree with you, but he didn't so I don't...

Even though they won the Western Conference last season and got to the final of the MLS cup?

And I'm pretty sure he's raised the profile higher than it was before he went there.
  • Options
    RedZed, you have become a really angry person lately. This isnt the first thread were ive read of your extreme views against someone. Chill out.

Becks is a National treasure and im gutted for him.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Agree, bit of a legend imho. Always gave 100% for his clubs and England, great crosser/passer of the ball and a fine set piece taker. All that lack of loyalty stuff is rubbish.

Always comes across well unlike a certain other former england captain and despite some faults (rebecca loos, france 98 etc), I am gutted he won't be at WC.

Hope he plays again, one final England goodbye at Wembley would be nice!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Even though they won the Western Conference last season and got to the final of the MLS cup?

And I'm pretty sure he's raised the profile higher than it was before he went there.
    There was a time when I thought Bucket Wallet was England's best ever player...

Now I don't like him, nothing personal, just don't like what he has become...
  • Options
    did posh spice turn you down for becks redzed??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Beckham didn't become bigger than Manure, his EGO did...

Had he made as much effort into raising the profile of the American game as he did raising his bank balance then I might agree with you, but he didn't so I don't...[/quote]

And I'm pretty sure he's raised the profile higher than it was before he went there.[/quote]
    There was a time when I thought Bucket Wallet was England's best ever player...

Now I don't like him, nothing personal, just don't like what he has become...[/quote]

Nothing personal..............errr yeah right, doesn't sound like it RedZed!
    Agree his wife is more than a bit bimbonic, but he obviously adores her (and his kids)...she's not to my taste at all but thus far he shows an admirable and endearing degree of loyalty and affection towards her, which one never-the -less, has to admire....even though she's a bit of a 'silly cow' in many ways.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    Agree his wife is more than a bit bimbonic, but he obviously adores her (and his kids)...she's not to my taste at all but thus far he shows an admirable and endearing degree of loyalty and affection towards her, which one never-the -less, has to admire....even though she's a bit of a 'silly cow' in many ways.
    I reckon she was probably the undoing of him really, he's completely doted to her but I think she definitely wears the shorts in that house...

And no oohahh, I'm not the sort of bloke that goes around shagging another footballers bird, or is that a different thread...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Capello has invited Beckham to the World Cup

Good decision.
  • Options

RedZed will be delighted!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAs[/cite]she's not to my taste at all but thus far he shows an admirable and endearing degree of loyalty and affection towards her

Apart from when he cheated on her!?!?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

RedZed will be delighted!
    Not....