Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best Lads Holiday (or ladettes) uncut!

Comments

• I've just remembered my mate ben goosing some horror that looked like nanny from count duckula in Magaluf.

She was immense, I mean massive.

We put the pictures up in the pub a couple of days after everyone got back, since that holiday noone has tried to play pull the pig against dirty Ben.

My best pal caught a dose of a geordie in 2007 (I was on fire that year, only fit women, got a quality picture someone put on here the day of the monty minibus trip to liverpool)

I got video'd giving a young lady from Dartford one in Kavos 2002

Urinating on each other in the shower at my old football team, never participated in that abroad though, so kudos AFKA!!

I know someone (on here) who shall remain nameless who pounded a monster so big he had to ask her to fart to get directons (Not Stu) in Tenerife
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I know someone (on here) who shall remain nameless who pounded a monster so big he had to ask her to fart to get directons (Not Stu) in Tenerife

LMAO - never heard that expression before lol...am crying with laughter at my desk :-)
  • I spent a month on Inter Rail travelling through Europe in 1985, We visited about 15 countries and a decision was taken that we would always neck the local drink of choice in whatever country we were in, I have little recollection of what went on except for the 40 year old Essex teacher in Corfu who gave me a proper Mrs Robinson lesson! I know the trip was good as the photos tell me that much, sadly our alcohol policy means my memories are purely on film. Great month though and took the liver a while to recover.
  • Bring back conscription !
  • were all off to magaluf in june was wondering if anyone has been there recently at that time of year? what was it like? and such like... cheers
  • [cite]Posted By: gorvan2009[/cite]were all off to magaluf in june was wondering if anyone has been there recently at that time of year? what was it like? and such like... cheers

went for few days couple of girls, me n my mate not my cup of tea but heard alot of others have had a wicked time. unpredictable weather rained our few days but we went end of season, seems quite dirty aswell(no just the girls!) but have fun let us know how you get on
  • [cite]Posted By: gorvan2009[/cite]were all off to magaluf in june was wondering if anyone has been there recently at that time of year? what was it like? and such like... cheers

In short, shithole.

But a bloody good time to be had for the mentalist in you. The Greek Islands are dirtier and hotter, the Canary Islands are hot all year round but ever so mildy calmer.

Go and say hello to Maria in Robin Hoods at the bottom of the strip, you can loose days in that little tardis.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: gorvan2009[/cite]were all off to magaluf in june was wondering if anyone has been there recently at that time of year? what was it like? and such like... cheers[/quote]

I think the fact I went with my mates 24 years ago and it is still the lads holiday of choice says a lot. Is Tokio Joes still going strong? Oh and if you're 'lucky' you can buy Gary Lineker's brother a beer in his bar!!
  • edited March 2010
    Ha ha - This thread is quality.

8 of us went to Falaraki in 2000 straight from beating Man City 4-0 in the first game of the season. That was of course before the days of the two tier North Stand and on the way out I completely buckled my ankle and could hardly walk (Remember the potholes in the old North Stand concourse - forget the car park). The first night we got on it proper, drinking between us the biggest fishbowl we could find (4 bottles of vodka, 4 bottles of some other random spirit and then whatever) and finished it in about 10 minutes. Tatters and we all ended up splitting up somehow. One mate ended up sleeping in the hall way of the wrong hotel, one ended up getting a kicking from some Northerners and ended up tethered to a post in a field of goats. I ended up on the beach at sunrise and somehow pulled some bird from Tasmania who happened to be a physiotherapist but as soon as I got back to my hotel room in the early morning with her my mate wakes up and utters the words "nice, threesomes all round" or something to that affect - Cheers for that. I didn't get a shag but at least she tried to sort out my ankle.
  • Malia 2008 for me hands down. We got on it every nite and spent all day sleeping in the hotel room recovering. The only real time we went out during the day was to go to the red lion pub for some home made cooking (i had cottage pie everyday) and that was the only thing i ate whilst i was out there. We would head into the malia strip at about 11pm and start in Zoo bar and work our away along the strip trying to get as much drink down our necks as possible. The reps were giving us 4 vodkas or shots for the price of 1 just so they could get us into their bars. I copped hold of few birds out there, 1 Scottish lass and 1 Brummie lass who im still with to this day. Never thought i'd meet the future mrs davy on one of these hols (sarcasm - i hope she never reads this).

I came back home so pale that people didn't believe that i went to Malia as I was indoors recoving during the day so I got no suntan but I would say that its the best hol i've been on hands down. We're going to Magaluf this year so im well looking forward to that one ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm disgusted by some of these comments.

You'd never have caught me going abroad and misbehaving in my youth. All my mates got caught and got a slapping off the Old Bill mind you, but not me. Thank heavens for Veronica from Sweden.
  • Also im Blinkant's bro. Yeah i was a nightmare in Malia but i loved every minute of it. I will still try and pull "anything" on the last nite in Shagaluf - its got to be done! Here's to Shagaluf 2010 Blinkant ;-)
  • Also Blinkant, if i see you doing well with some lady i will make sure that i keep well away so i don't freak her out and ruin your chances ;-)
  • There has been a flood of new faces and blood in the last four years. As well as talking about poo we used to talk about holidays. For legends.

Fresh stories below
  • Highlight of Napa 11... Game called Buckeroo. If youve pulled you sent a round group text to the other 13 lads letting them know. Was going through some bird and one of the lads jumps out from behind the door and 2 from out the cupboards shouting buckaroo, jump on my back and youve gotta cling on for dear life. There's still photos and videos knocking about somewhere.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Highlight of Napa 11... Game called Buckeroo. If youve pulled you sent a round group text to the other 13 lads letting them know. Was going through some bird and one of the lads jumps out from behind the door and 2 from out the cupboards shouting buckaroo, jump on my back and youve gotta cling on for dear life. There's still photos and videos knocking about somewhere.

I struggle to comprehend going abroad on a lads holiday with a mobile phone, let alone the perils of a camera / video phone. You lost your mates, and that was that !
  • People who know me know what happened in Tenerife!!!! All I can say I was very drunk and she was fat the typical lads holiday combo
  • CAFCsayer said:

Highlight of Napa 11... Game called Buckeroo. If youve pulled you sent a round group text to the other 13 lads letting them know. Was going through some bird and one of the lads jumps out from behind the door and 2 from out the cupboards shouting buckaroo, jump on my back and youve gotta cling on for dear life. There's still photos and videos knocking about somewhere.

I struggle to comprehend going abroad on a lads holiday with a mobile phone, let alone the perils of a camera / video phone. You lost your mates, and that was that !
    I still managed to go missing for two days... One of which I still have no recollection of at all!
  • Gumbo said:

People who know me know what happened in Tenerife!!!! All I can say I was very drunk and she was fat the typical lads holiday combo

Tell us the story about asking her to fart to help with directions
  • Four of us camping on the Canet Plage campsite in Mar Estang in South of France in 1983.
    Although over 30 years ago I still have many vivid memories. When I hear certain songs, it all comes back. War Baby, Waiting on a Train and Lets Dance being a few.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

Four of us camping on the Canet Plage campsite in Mar Estang in South of France in 1983.
    Although over 30 years ago I still have many vivid memories. When I hear certain songs, it all comes back. War Baby, Waiting on a Train and Lets Dance being a few.

I went there about the same time - it was the year of the Valley Parade fire. Was only about 16 and 3 of us from school had a week there.
  • Riviera said:

Four of us camping on the Canet Plage campsite in Mar Estang in South of France in 1983.

had my first ever lads holiday there in 1992, camping for a fortnight, we got there by coach from the Princes Hotel in Dartford, mamouth drive which wasn't helped by us getting absolutely smashed on the ferry
  • The Bradford fire was 1985.
  • Magaluf 2007, Malia 2008, Zante 2010, Malia 2011 - the four best weeks of my life. Never stopped laughing all the way through them.

On the last Malia trip I ended up going back to some Dutch bird's apartment which was about a mile off the strip. Did what I had to do, but at about 7AM someone tried breaking in. Turned out to be some local Greek fella she had promised to see that night before she met me and binned him off.

After he had stopped trying to break the door down, there was nothing for about 10 minutes and I decided to make a break for it. I remember I'm out in jeans and I'm just sweating in in the 40 degree heat. This Greek bloke turns up again on his motorbike and starts to chase me down this lengthy road back towards the strip.

Luckily for me, on either side of the road were these fields of tall grass. I decided to leap in on one side as I've heard this fella screaming at me in Greek and revving his bike up. Absolutely lost in this grass jungle for what must have been about half an hour. Came out covered in insect bites, mud all over me.

Got back to my hotel room in a complete state and my mate goes "where you been all night", I said "smashing some Dutch bird". He says "I don't believe you", and rolls back to sleep. Could have killed him.
  • edited February 2014
    Considering one of these adult weekends at butlins having read this. Sounds hilarious and more importantly, filthy.
  • 3 day works outing to Wieze beer festival in about 1978.
    Carnage, 6 of us went as part of a group of 40 or so, and we came back with 3 missing. 1 in jail, 1 in hospital and 1 who reappeared a few days later.
    All the usual drunken stuff - women, trashed hotel rooms, vomiting, dancing on tables, pissing in inappropriate places etc, etc.
    We all got a warning from work on our return as it was a works social club trip and the others were "shocked and appalled" at our behaviour and told the boss. And we were banned from any future trips.
  • 10 of us went to Ibiza in 85, which involved the usual carnage. On the last day, the coach was picking 4 of us up at 1am. We went out for a quick drink that soon descended into a drunken binge and we all got nicked for trying to knock a big plant over outside a hotel. Got handuffed together in pairs and slung into a propoer old style jail with bars on the door, a wooden bunk suspended from the wall and a scummy toilet in the corner. After a while, I needed a piss and had to drag my mate who I was handcuffed to over to the bog. He wasn't impressed, especially as he was attached to my right hand, which I used. I don't think he was too happy that I couldn't manage it left handed and that he got a touch of splashback! We began to shit ourselves on two fronts. 1 - We'd get a hiding and 2- We'd miss our flight. In the end, they knocked us about a bit, took all our money and dropped us back to the hotel.
  • Gumbo said:

People who know me know what happened in Tenerife!!!! All I can say I was very drunk and she was fat the typical lads holiday combo

Was it an improvement on your goat?
  • Any of the youth on here got any stories from the last 3 years?