Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket Office

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Can I be first to give the ticket office an officially slagging on this Board?

Still no season ticket, but today received to my surprise three tickets for the ManU game - all in various parts of the ground

Ticket Office attitude - "what r u ringing us for - do we sound bothered!" You would think they would ask for the details and ring Mr Jacobs up to explain the error.

Comments

• dec hasn't got his season ticket either, he rang yesterday

"have you moved house recently"
    dec: "yes"
    "oh right, yeah, loads of people that moved didn't get theirs"
    dec: "pardon"
    "erm, erm, we've had a problem with people who have moved homes, with the computer system bringing up their old address"

he's got to call if he receives it or they'll arrange a duplicate for monday, I think they should have been briefed correctly on the issue!!
  • Well there we go then. I have just found out from you why I didn't received it, because I have moved house in the last year - the ticket office didnt mention any of this.

To be honest, for the first time, I found their whole attitude to be totally unprofessional. If the woman I spoke to today worked for me I would discipline her. Was going to write a rant to the club but cant be bothered.
  • edited August 2006
    As Kigelia smugly ticks off one of his ten predictions for the season.
  • Pleased to be of assistance. Hope the fight one comes true!!
  • Told last week that my duplicate season ticket will be ready for collection tonight. Can't get through to the ticket office to confirm that it is there, so about to set off in the hope they have got it sorted.
    Got into work extra early this morning so I can leave early. if it isnt there you will hear the outcome in all parts of South London
  • anyone else hoping for pure comedy reasons, there is another screw up with his ticket ? :-)
  • And so someone could have the other ticket, and try to get in on Weds.

Could say that the club should have a Smartcard system, where they could turn off stolen/lost tickets and but that seems to complicated for them
  • Thanks AFKA lol.

I reckon I will still be going down there Christmas time asking whether the duplicate is ready..........
  • really? i reckon 3 weeks into the season you'll realise they've done you a favour by not issuing it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Foreverred[/cite]I reckon I will still be going down there Christmas time asking whether the duplicate is ready..........

I'm reminded of the Kevin 'bloody' Wilson ditty

'ere Santa Claus you ****,
    where's my season ticket'
  • Sponsored links:

• well obviously I moved the same weekend as Dec did Suze and got mine over a week ago . reckon they're just using that as a crap excuse
  • AFKA - did you hear the earth tremor at about 5.30?

Despite being told three times on the phone that the ticket must have been lost in the post and to come down for a duplicate on Monday, on arrival at the ticket office today I was told that the funds never came from my account. I am trying to find out from bank whether this is the case. I find this surprising as the funds are in the account but I do not check this account on a daily basis so maybe I transposed some figures on the application. But why didnt anyone from the ticket office ring me to let me know that payment had not gone through? Still trying to sort it all out but starting to lose the will to live and thinking a few afternoons in the old Red Barn on a saturday afternoon may be what the Doctor ordered, particularly if my seat has gone and i have to sit on my own.
  • oh dear

don't give up on it though because of some admin burk. If you do have to move, let me know and i'll find out if the one next to us is free, then i can batter your eardrums all game :-)
  • Ticket office... Don't get me started on the Webteam. They can't even update the player's... yadda yadda!!! LOL!

No, seriously, good luck with it. It seems the new ticketing system still has some bugs in it!
  • edited August 2006
    Whats annoying me more than anything is that is that it looks as though I have been given the palm off. what appeared to be the manager gave me a number to contact him on out of hours so that we can sort it, however, the phone just rings and rings. So not happy but c'est la vie.
    I think I will change my sign in name to Victor Meldew.
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]well obviously I moved the same weekend as Dec did Suze and got mine over a week ago . reckon they're just using that as a crap excuse

I guess as you've moved so close to the valley they may have hand delivered to save on postage :-)
  • With one day to go and no season ticket, at what point am I in my right to march down to the valley and start smashing some heads in?!

Does 4pm sound about right?
  • Sorted - the ticket office must be reading this board!!
  • Nice display pic here for you.... http://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/charlton23530news1.jpg
  • Or this one: Pic Linky
  • Sponsored links:

• Pass me my gun..................
  • My red card arrived this morning. No explanation provided as to why I've got one, or what it means....!