Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
At least we're doing well in the 20/20 ..........

Comments

• Options
    LOL, NICE ONE DOOD (shitcaps sorry!
  • Options
    LOL. We need to set a new world record highest international 20/20 score to win....

Chances of that happening with this England team???
  • Options
    about as much chance of stepping in dragons shit mate!
  • Options
    I was looking at some tickets for a couple of the Lords tests this summer. You can go into a ballot for max 2 tickets for days 1,2 and 3 @ £60 each for decent seats. On the 4th day you can request 4 (which we wanted). Poke that!
  • Options
    pathetic really are.
  • Options
    I'll bunk off work again for Day 5
  • Options
    78 for 6 in reply to their 221. and we need about 20 an over LOL
  • Options
    85-6... will we even manage to get to 20 overs? 7 left....
  • Options
    nice idea the sweep shot... they're so bad
  • Options
    you watching it ooooh aaaaah

how many out to the sweep shot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it was boxing, this tour would be stopped.
  • Options
    Quite a few he's just not up to it is he?
  • Options
    been watching bits of it and captain vaughan got out playing the sweep but they've needed to get big runs and too many of them are trying the sweep.... commentator just said he can't remember the aussies playing the shot and they've just hit the highest international 20-20 score
  • Options
    All this "Highest ever Intenational 20/20 score" stuff is a bit misleading. How many 20/20 Ints have there been? A dozen?
  • Options
    I don't know why they're bothering running any more. We need over 90 from the last two overs!
  • Options
    Don't give up....this could go to the wire!
  • Options
    How comes there are no players from one day champions Essex CCC in the England 20/20 and one day squad its like saying that there should be no player from Chelsea in the England football team. Get Gooch in to manage coach the cricket world cup squad.

Also how can you play a player who has said that he is not bothered about one day internationals. mr flintoff tut tut.
  • Options
    79 to win from 1 ball...come on england !!
  • Options
    Get the plane warmed up...
  • Options
    SO we ended up with 144, thats not bad considering that it was like 80ish for 5 or 6! dalrymple (great name) and that Nixon made it look a bit more respectable! (i only said a bit!)