Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester v Brighton

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]What are your promotion percentages at the moment oohahh? Havent seen them this week.

always in the post match thoughts but just for you
    i now see us as 10% automatics 85 % playoffs and 5% out of playoffs come the end of the season , i'll up date it after each game so you all will know where we'll end up ;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Didnt we basically sell out the allocation though at Col U and then they made some more available on the night? So surely a percentage of tickets sold is more appropriate than the numbers themselves...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: craigcafc[/cite]Didnt we basically sell out the allocation though at Col U and then they made some more available on the night? So surely a percentage of tickets sold is more appropriate than the numbers themselves...

Indeed.

We sold out Colchester FACT but that will never stop Ooh aah slagging off his club's supporters. FACT.

Makes every excuse under the sun for others but no one is allowed to do that for CAFC fans as Ooh aah just screams "I only deal in facts" despite openly speculating, as above, when it suits him.

Makes Stuwall seem interesting : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Took 2500 to Colchester on a Tue night....

2,066 we took to colchester for a new ground whilst 2nd and unbeaten with 15k home fans average

We sold the away end and had an over spill in the stand to our left. How can you knock the support when we sold it out? That's like moaning we only took 800 to Brighton.
  • Options
    I thought Colchester were terrible.

Much worse than we have been in the past few weeks. Loved the hoooooof chants.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We sold out Colchester FACT but that will never stop Ooh aah slagging off his club's supporters. FACT.

at colchester we sold out our inital allocation FACT and then we got given an overspill extra tickets and we didn't sell them out FACT unlike the millwall game FACT

i slag off our numbers and to a certain extent i'll slag off our quietness cos our support is pony(noise wise) and when it's not pony i'll say it isn't, orient a good case in question great numbers and support(noise wise) ....
    i deliver the truth that no one likes FACT
  • Options
    Colchester were total crap!they are like blackburns very little brother!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We sold out Colchester FACT but that will never stop Ooh aah slagging off his club's supporters. FACT.

at colchester we sold out our inital allocation FACT and then we got given an overspill extra tickets and we didn't sell them out FACT unlike the millwall game FACT

i slag off our numbers and to a certain extent i'll slag off our quietness cos our support is pony(noise wise) and when it's not pony i'll say it isn't, orient a good case in question great numbers and support(noise wise) ....
    i deliver the truth that no one likes FACT

you're also a pain in the arse. FACT.
  • Options
    element of truth sadly though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Disappointed that Ooh Aah hasnt mentioned the Stockport stats.

We took 5-600 there whilst top 2 from an average crowd of 16000

They brought what 350ish whilst being stranded at the bottom with an average crowd of probably 4k.

I think Ooh Aah will be proud of me :)
  • Options
    they all lived in london ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Disappointed that Ooh Aah hasnt mentioned the Stockport stats.

They brought what 350ish whilst being stranded at the bottom with an average crowd of probably 4k.

Well since we are dealing with facts they actually sold 10 Tickets the rest were walk up so could have been neutral for all we know !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Disappointed that Ooh Aah hasnt mentioned the Stockport stats.

Well since we are dealing with facts they actually sold 10 Tickets the rest were walk up so could have been neutral for all we know !

i'm sure there were a lot of neutrals salivating at the prospect of standing on the open away end on a cold tuesday night in stockport.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]

i'm sure there were a lot of neutrals salivating at the prospect of standing on the open away end on a cold tuesday night in stockport.

Except they were covered, it was sunny and it was on a saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]

Except they were covered, it was sunny and it was on a saturday.

PMSL! If your trying to be Oooaaahh your not very good at it!
  • Options
    good point well made southend !
  • Options
    shocking brighton support yesterday,shocking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Except they were covered, it was sunny and it was on a saturday.

sorry, i was thinking of stockport away for brighton and for the life of me couldn't see how going there was an attractive proposition. coming to the valley would have been different altogether.

wibble wobble from bexley
  • Options
    As for tonight's games:

MK Dons have taken 67 seconds to breach Swindon's defence again. 1-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any non-trivial true statement about reality is necessarily an abstraction composed of a complex of objects and properties or relations. For example, the fact described by the true statement "Paris is the capital city of France" implies that there is such a place as Paris, there is such a place as France, there are such things as capital cities, as well as that France has a government, that the government of France has the power to define its capital city, and that the French government has chosen Paris to be the capital, that there is such a thing as a "place" or a "government", etc.. The verifiable accuracy of all of these assertions, if facts themselves, may coincide to create the fact that Paris is the capital of France.

Difficulties arise, however, in attempting to identify the constituent parts of negative, modal, disjunctive, or moral facts, and the situation is further compounded by wallies such as oohaahmortimer on Charlton Life.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Any non-trivial true statement about reality is necessarily an abstraction composed of a complex of objects and properties or relations. For example, the fact described by the true statement "Paris is the capital city of France" implies that there is such a place as Paris, there is such a place as France, there are such things as capital cities, as well as that France has a government, that the government of France has the power to define its capital city, and that the French government has chosen Paris to be the capital, that there is such a thing as a "place" or a "government", etc.. The verifiable accuracy of all of these assertions, if facts themselves, may coincide to create the fact that Paris is the capital of France.

Difficulties arise, however, in attempting to identify the constituent parts of negative, modal, disjunctive, or moral facts, and the situation is further compounded by wallies such as oohaahmortimer on Charlton Life.

FACT