Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Colchester v Brighton

I see Brighton don't travel so well to Colchester. Can only be 200-300 there. Should be a good game though, lets hope Brighton can do what they did against us.

Comments

• Brightons away form is very decent, expect Colchester to beat the narrowly though!
  • only 200 never
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]only 200 never

Yeah theres 1 block of them behind the goal.
  • Parky's in the studio. Not wearing his jumper though KBSlittlesis !
  • 0-0 at half time. I really need to get sky at some point soon
  • Love it to finish like this or a cheeky Murray late winner. The pitch itself looks awful, and the stadium empty, awful advertisement for league one football really atm.
  • ooooahh whats with the poor brighton turnout? shocking
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Love it to finish like this or a cheeky Murray late winner. The pitch itself looks awful, and the stadium empty, awful advertisement for league one football really atm.

Sums it up really, Lisbie is on now.
  • there's got to only be about 3000 there
  • Is LuaLua injured? Interesting substitution if not...
  • Sponsored links:

• look tired colchester.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]look tired colchester.

is that a statement or wishful thinking?
  • edited March 2010
    For anyone that doesnt have sky, there is an online stream Here

edit: I only have it working with Internet explorer
  • edited March 2010
    Surely a pen?!

Edit: Maybe not.
  • referee's having a laugh with the last two free kicks he's given colchester
  • would laarv a last minute brighton goal, but would happily settle for 0-0. brighton look a nice neat team away from home, played better football than colchester today. same as when they came to valley and showed us how to play football that day lol
  • Well done Brighton. Job done.
  • Thank god that's over, good result though.
  • 0-0 ft, Col U now 3 points behind us with a game in hand
  • Lovely, that'll do
  • Sponsored links:

• As Dale Winton says; bring on the wall! ;o)

Leeds loss midweek would be great too :)
  • loverley jubbly.....
  • Parky doing a fine job of carrying on the trend of personality less Charlton managers in his post match analysis :-D
  • Thought the Ref. was never going to blow: 2 minutes on top of the announced 3 : and when he did it was when Brighton had a free kick outside the Colchester box!
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]ooooahh whats with the poor brighton turnout? shocking

live on telly monday night near the bottom, not a new ground , home gates of 5-6k ......wont be too far behind our mammoth 547 we brought whilst 3rd to a new ground at bristol rovers for a live game on a monday night and we have 15k home supporters!
  • fighting relegation,good away form of late,newish ground,and there homes crowds limited intil there hordes go to new stadium? shocking turnout
  • Took 2500 to Colchester on a Tue night....
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]fighting relegation,good away form of late,newish ground,and there homes crowds limited intil there hordes go to new stadium? shocking turnout

i think 3-400 is ok nolly when all considered, i'll bank on their away crowds being bigger than ours after a few years in the same league
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2010
    What are your promotion percentages at the moment oohahh? Havent seen them this week.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Took 2500 to Colchester on a Tue night....

2,066 we took to colchester for a new ground whilst 2nd and unbeaten with 15k home fans average

brighton brought 2,322 to us on a tuesday night approx 4th bottom with 5-6k home fans average