Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello everyone.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hej, hej and welcome
  • Hey mate, welcome to the site

Name to match a memorable occasion lol

How did you discover this site? i hope your a CAFC Fan, how long etc tell us more ....
  • edited March 2010
    Afternoon.
    Just remember to try and ignore "SoundasA£" & "Nathan Prior", and don't believe "JohnnyBev".
    (Sir) Heny Irving is The Oracle, AFKA & Lookie are "in charge" (or so they like to think) and "Alex Wright" & "AdamtheAddick" talk sense.
    Welcome.
    ;-)
  • Welcome to the Asylum fellow loon - Just don't upset AdamtheAddick otherwise he will find "dubious" pictures of you, oh and if you want a birthday request at half time, I'm your man!
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Afternoon.
    Just remember to try and ignore "SoundasA£" & "Nathan Prior", and don't believe "JohnnyBev".
    (;-)

Hey Paul, thats not very nice! wheres the love? what have i done :o(
  • What made you choose that particular name?

;-)
  • And don't open the Would Ya threads
  • Good man the more the merrier. Welcome.
  • ... and always remember that Led Zeppelin are Henry Irving's favourite band
  • Definitely someone who is already a user...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Good man the more the merrier. Welcome.

How sexist. From the way she posts it's obvious Nr 2000 is female
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]... and always remember that Led Zeppelin are Henry Irving's favourite band

Was invited by mates to go and see a Free/Bad Co/Led Zepp tribute band called Fire and Water. Now I like Free and Bad Co were OK. But they do a cover version of stairlift to heaven. What to do?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Good man the more the merrier. Welcome.

How sexist. From the way she posts it's obvious Nr 2000 is female
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]... and always remember that Led Zeppelin are Henry Irving's favourite band

Was invited by mates to go and see a Free/Bad Co/Led Zepp tribute band called Fire and Water. Now I like Free and Bad Co were OK. But they do a cover version of stairlift to heaven. What to do?

Play "Air Guitar" ?
  • Do you like Nicky Bailey? I do! Welcome.
  • LOL sorry Henry im wrong again.
  • Welcome to Charlton Life, how many items in this list do you identify with? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Welcome to Charlton Life, how many items inthis listdo you identify with? ;-)

that depends on how old she is???
  • dont forget to register for the infamous CL poker tourney, next one on the 9th ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Hej, hej and welcome

In Denmark, "Hej" is "Hello/Hi."

And, "Hej, hej" is used to say "Bye".

So in Henry's words, "Goodbye and welcome".

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Afternoon.
    (Sir) Heny Irving isThe Oracle, AFKA & Lookie are "in charge" (or so they like to think) and "Alex Wright" & "AdamtheAddick" talk sense.
    Welcome.
    ;-)

If you need any carpets then contact me regarding MOG......................I'm his agent.
  • Sponsored links:

• sinked? whys that a fake
  • Blimey...that has to be a record!!!
  • sink ... why???
  • Sink?

Whatever for ....? *puzzled*
  • got to be some milwall cock soon to be on a windup