Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy 18TH Jonjo

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Happy birthday mate hope you have a great day. What a great young man you've turned out to be

Comments

• Options
    Happy Birthday mate - have a good'un tomorrow/tonight.
  • Options
    Happy 18th! My turn in October. :)
  • Options
    Happy birthday jonjo
  • Options
    you may well be needed come the next month,happy birthday
  • Options
    Happy Birthday jonjo.
  • Options
    Happy 18th Jonjo, unc, keep him from the pub - I want him in tip top shape from now on in!
  • Options
    happy birthday young man. Hope he kept the man of the match champagne i was lucky enough to present to him in jan 09. Obviously he wasnt old enough to drink it then so did he save it for now!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jonjo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]happy birthday young man. Hope he kept the man of the match champagne i was lucky enough to present to him in jan 09. Obviously he wasnt old enough to drink it then so did he save it for now!

I doubt it i'm guessing mummy had it lol
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jonjo, I have a strong feeling you are still going to have a big say in our season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't get too pissed (legally now)
  • Options
    uncle. When i tried to grapple it off him for being too young he told me he was taking it home to his mum!
  • Options
    Happy Birfday Jonjo, enjoy!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jonjo! X In many ways you remind me of my nephew. I see how determind u are & i want 2 wrap u in cottom wool. My nephew is the world 2 me. U are gettin there x
  • Options
    Happy birthday. Why aren't you playing, or even in contention? What going on????
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jonjo....Now get back out there and give us some presents!
    : )
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jonjo and all the best in the future wherever that may be
  • Options
    Happy Birthday you naturalistic genius!!!!!!!!!!

when we get promoted after a 15 game winning streak, will you stay with us????/
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jonjo. I suggest you do exactly what I did on my 18th...

A ride on a horse driven tram to look at The Crystal Palace, thruppence worth of mothers ruin at The Gin Palace, a couple of Senoir Service, and a chorus or two of "Pack Up Your Troubles" with your best girl...
  • Options
    Happy birthday - where's my invite to the party??

Uncle - have a word!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Happy birthday - where's my invite to the party??

Uncle - have a word!

I'm not even invited (to bloody old) What a cheek ;-)
  • Options
    A very happy birthday Jonjo, you've got a massive future in front of you, enjoy every minute of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Happy birthday - where's my invite to the party??

Uncle - have a word!

I'm not even invited (to bloody old) What a cheek ;-)

Phah, was looking forward to the jelly and ice cream as well....
  • Options
    happy birthday jonjo have a great day and night and mines a pint of guiness
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jonjo, all the best.
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Jonjo!

Message to Parky: Now he's no longer a 'lad' and has become a 'man', I expect to see him starting next week!
  • Options
    happy bday jonjo.
  • Options
    happy bday JJ
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Jonjo. Been watching you play since you were 14 and you are pure class. Been missing you on the pitch, but your day will come!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jonjo ........may all your dreams come true!