Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

mckenzie and akpo

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
it looks like now.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed - Mooney's miss is calamatous - he did the same on Tuesday night - hitting Apko with the goal at his mercy ....
  • Options
    more hopeful when mooneys not playing,bit of a wimp
  • Options
    Apko can't play football but that's two goals in his last two games - at least he gets on the end of things!
  • Options
    yep.
  • Options
    I thin your harsh on mooney, he makes good runs , shows for the ball and we play better football with him in the side due to that
  • Options
    Mooney links well with midfield, which is fine if our midfield plays as well as they did at the start of the season, however it's not, and so we need him to be scoring chances like those he had tonight. This is even more important if we have Burton in the side, who is even more of a team player, and isn't a prolific striker imo. I thought before Millwall and his injury Mooney was good, since then he's failed to reach those heights.

Still not sure Mckenzie will start though. If he hasn't started already (and I think I'm right in saying Parky stated recently he still wasn't fit enough for a start), I doubt he ever will be. I'd like to be proved wrong though...
  • Options
    Mckenzie looked hungry and is strong on the ball.

Like Burton but with the ability to carry the ball
  • Options
    I liked the look of Reid and McKenzie, as McKenzie looks up for running in to the box, when Mooney does he'll either forget to jump for the ball or miss it totally. He's not that bad but once your confidence is down, so's your game.

Akpos scoring, and thats I want from a striker.