Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew -3rd Fav Next Manager to Go!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv&id=10676862

What's that all about? He will stay whether we survive or not. Surley that is the plan?

Comments

• Options
    can't see that site, what's the odds on Mourinho ?

that's where my money would be...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    Southgate G 11/4
    Coleman C 20/1
    Jol M 50/1
    No Manager to Go 3/1
    Hughes M 25/1
    Benitez R 50/1
    Pearce S 4/1
    Moyes D 33/1
    Redknapp H 50/1
    Pardew A 7/1
    Wenger A 33/1
    Curbishley A 50/1
    Boothroyd A 12/1
    Mourinho J 33/1
    Warnock N 50/1
    Jewell P 14/1
    Allardyce S 40/1
    Ferguson A 100/1
    Roeder G 14/1
    Coppell S 50/1

Hold on, is there someone missing from that list?
  • Options
    Martin O'Squeel...
  • Options
    oh yeah, wonder why he isnt listed?!
  • Options
    Fantastic odds for Curbs - if I was a betting man I would be on that at 50-1!
  • Options
    heard reports of Curbs having an altercation in the car park. Never been a great one for being in the spolight, he won't put up with things like that for too long.
  • Options
    To teel you the truth, I think it'll all end up in tears for Curbs at West Ham....he's not as good as he thinks he is...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]heard reports of Curbs having an altercation in the car park. Never been a great one for being in the spolight, he won't put up with things like that for too long.

With Ferdinand wasnt it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]To teel you the truth, I think it'll all end up in tears for Curbs at West Ham....he's not as good as he thinks he is...

oracle, i make you right, 100%

it will end up in tears
  • Options
    AFKA - in the gospel that is the Sun it says he 'had a shunt in the car park' so i take that to mean somenoe hit his car. I'd have an altercation if someone hit my car as well!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it was Nigel Reo Coker though...
  • Options
    I was told yesterday that Alex McCleish will be new Scotland Manager LOCKED on. Not a betting man myself but anybody fancy a flutter get on it now..!
  • Options
    What odds ????
  • Options
    Ferguson next to go...wins the EPL and steps down.
  • Options
    Mmm who is that prophet above who predicted Scotland's New Manager...oh yeah it was me. Shame I am not a betting man, apparently due to be unveiled at Press Conference at 11.30am this morning.
  • Options
    Charlton to win at Bolton 5/1
  • Options
    England to win 6 Nations 5/1.... It is not always the best team that wins that egg chasing tournament.