Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

play mckenzie

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
getting silly now.

Comments

• And he's put Bailey wide left!!!!!!!! Does he never learn?
  • how Mooney is starting I will never know
  • [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]And he's put Bailey wide left!!!!!!!! Does he never learn?

Our results have been worse since Bailey moved to the middle. Bailey may play better in the middle, but the team don't.
  • I didn't support Parky when he was given the job after his caretaker session. But in fairness, he did start this season well, and i started to warm to him.
    Sadly in recent weeks his management has become bizzare. If we lose tonight....he loses me.
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]And he's put Bailey wide left!!!!!!!! Does he never learn?

Our results have been worse since Bailey moved to the middle. Bailey may play better in the middle, but the team don't.
    We need Semedo in there, for everything gain from dropping him, we lose so much forcing Racon or Bailey to sit back and having to concentrate on defending. Shame Racon won't play there, it could suit him.

I'd also say Reid doesn't deserve to start after Tuesday, made Sam's decision making look good.

Shame about McKenzie though, is he just not match fit or Parky doesn't rate him any more? He must have rated him enough to sign him considering he's had injury problems.
  • Agree we need Semedo in there, but as we've said on other threads would prefer it in a 4-5-1.
  • I do agree, have said it myself. Gets the best out of our CMs, hides they're weaknesses and it's not like we have a good partnership up front.
  • I like Bailey on the left, I though he had a lack-lusture performance on Tuesday. But yes 5 in midfield is a must, McKenzie came on a looked the most threatening attacker in on the pitch. Sodje can't challenge for a header, has a poor first touch and while he is a good finisher is rarely in the right position in order to do so!
  • go 4-5-1 and bring on shelvey and mckenzie for mooney and sodje
  • agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• tick tock tick tock
  • tumbleweeeed
  • put mckenzie on you ignorant mug
  • Bradley Allen was critical of Mckenzie not closing down Southend players during time added on and implied I thought that laziness might be why he doesn't get a start.

I wasn't there so cannot comment on whether or not that is fair.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Bradley Allen was critical of Mckenzie not closing down Southend players during time added on and implied I thought that laziness might be why he doesn't get a start.

I wasn't there so cannot comment on whether or not that is fair.
    Could be, we've seen Kinsella shouting at Dickson to close down before, was surely one of the areas of his game they wanted Dickson to improve.