Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mike Ammann

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Those of you who like hearing about former players may be interested in an interview we were fortunate enough to do recently.

Mike Ammann spoke to us at Doctor Kish & it was a fascinating stuff.

Which current Premiership keeper was once his understudy,why wouldn't his wife watch him play and who was his favourite person at The Valley?

Some of the answers may surprise you. Mike is open and frank about both the club and himself.

The interview will be up on Monday, give it a whirl if you like this kind of thing.

www.doctorkish.com

Comments

• Options
    He seems like a good bloke. Sadly he was a shit keeper.
  • Options
    Always thought he was the best out of Salmon and Petterson.
  • Options
    I agree Colin but remember 'YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE FISH'!
    Oh take me back to those days please lol
  • Options
    Andy Petterson! still do not know how he managed some premier league appearances!
  • Options
    Am I missing something? I visited Doc Kish but couldn't find it.
  • Options
    Out on monday if I read the post rightly.

Have to say Peterson made some amazing saves. Our first win against Palace for donkey's years, when Jason Lee scored, Peterson made one of the best saves I've ever seen at the Valley. Had to come across most of the goal and dive to his left to prevent a certain headed goal. That was an excellent, if somewhat blurred memeory.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Always thought he was the best out of Salmon and Petterson.

I agree.
    And recall attending his debut at Pompey.

Also was the keeper vs. Millwall in the 2-0 Mortimer/orange ball victory in the snow at the Rust Bucket when fellow American Kasey Keller was the spanners keeper.
  • Options
    Some of you have short memories. He was pooh. And Petterson could have been crap in every single game he played for us - I'll always love him for 'that' save he made against Palarse at the Valley
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Out on monday if I read the post rightly.

Have to say Peterson made some amazing saves. Our first win against Palace for donkey's years, when Jason Lee scored, Peterson made one of the best saves I've ever seen at the Valley. Had to come across most of the goal and dive to his left to prevent a certain headed goal. That was an excellent, if somewhat blurred memeory.

I was amazed how he got to that, O'Connell gave the ginger prick who used to play for Palace (Hopkins I think) a right hander right under the referee's nose.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Out on monday if I read the post rightly.

I was amazed how he got to that, O'Connell gave the ginger prick who used to play for Palace (Hopkins I think) a right hander right under the referee's nose.
    Hopkin. He was an absolute turd. Mind you, so was O'Connell :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Am I missing something? I visited Doc Kish but couldn't find it.

Yep me neither, cant see it???
  • Options
    Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.

What day is it on again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.Its on Monday, thats what the post say's.

Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis. Sarcastic penis.

Thats what my post says.
  • Options
    LOL at the lot of you!!

:o) :o) :o) :o)
  • Options
    For any night owls out there, I've just put the interview up.
  • Options
    Good luck to Mike's son. Will always remember the game away at Grimsby when Mike played. The ball had come towards us behind the goal for a goal kick. Mike turned around to fetch it and we were all stood there, hands on heart, "der der der der der"ing the US anthem. Mike - and us - cracked up :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Andy Andy petterson

I remember 2 Andy's . First came and he was woeful

Then I remember him playing the 2nd half of a season and being fantastic. He shed the timber and had some agility to go with his bravery

Rank line in goatees though