Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A few things Sarfend are saying about us....

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Do you think they are bitter?

Ohhhh Nicky Bailey........

3-1 Southend, I'm having the euphoria of having survived the suicidal feeling of the journey home last night.

Getting this in early as well: **** you Nicky Bailey!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bailey your a ****,but sorry no win for us,a draw at best.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COME ON THE BLUES. If we play like we did yesterday we'll cain FARTON PATHETIC. They are playing absolute ***** at the moment, but the difference is (i've been to a few of their games as my housemate is a life-long fan,) they don't seem to care.

Lets show them what real team spirit is, and lets show their BORING train-spotting support what a REAL FANBASE is like.

All those that brought balloons to the away games; this is roots hall, and is a must on Friday.

Lets sing our hearts out, and get it across to our boys that we're with them, whatever is going on behind the scenes.

UTB.

Comments

• Options
    Our support tomorrow night will be unrecognisable to the support at The Valley, everyones gonna be up for it...our fans are gonna tear the ******* roof off tomorrow night, they wont know whats hit them
  • Options
    Balloons - the basis of true football support.
  • Options
    We will outsing them without a doubt, our stand will be rocking
  • Options
    cant believe i gotta sit in with them numptys
  • Options
    Will be Orient all over again looking at the attendances
  • Options
    Having read that I'm quite upset and am thinking of asking for a refund on my tickets in the family section
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]

Terry quoting Southend fan:

They (Farton Pathetic) are playing absolute ***** at the moment, but the difference is (i've been to a few of their games as my housemate is a life-long fan,) they don't seem to care.

Lets show them what real team spirit is, and lets show their BORING train-spotting support what a REAL FANBASE is like.

Bang on, Mr Shrimp.

Our players don't care.
    We're not a team.

Both our players and supporters have given up.
  • Options
    haha Balloons are a must!
  • Options
    ChiAddickCommentTime1 minute ago # 9
    haha Balloons are a must!

You mean ginger wigs ?
  • Options
    Boring quiet train spotting support at home, but the support of 2k+ drunk away fans will be somewhat different me thinks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Boring quiet train spotting support at home, but the support of 2k+ drunk away fans will be somewhat different me thinks.

hell yeah..

and randy ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]All those that brought balloons to the away games; this is roots hall, and is a must on Friday.

LOL! This has me in stitches!
  • Options
    glad the ginger wig malarkey didnt catch on. fancy us to get back on form here and perhaps get a run going bar millwall
  • Options
    not fancy being a ginga for the evening then nolly?
  • Options
    probably not.
  • Options
    I'm in one of their boxes tomorrow night. Why are you in their end VG?
  • Options
    didnt get paid in time mate and we had already sent back the tickets. Southend wont sell them on the door, so a mate at work is a southend member. goin with him. gutted cos i fancy jumpin around for 90 minutes.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    oops
  • Options
    Oh so tickets wont be available on the night then ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oh so tickets wont be available on the night then ???

apparently not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    na, i rang southend and the bird on the phone said no tickets are sold on the night, unless your a sarfend member.
  • Options
    it's a sad day when poxy Southend are playing up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]Our support tomorrow night will be unrecognisable to the support at The Valley, everyones gonna be up for it...our fans are gonna tear the ******* roof off tomorrow night, they wont know whats hit them

This is Charlton we're talking about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]na, i rang southend and the bird on the phone said no tickets are sold on the night, unless your a sarfend member.

Damn
  • Options
    they say that but not always the case
  • Options
    I still think you will be able to get tickets on the night, as long as there are still some unsold. Most of the time that is the case, they don't want fans hanging around pubs or going in the home end like VG is doing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I still think you will be able to get tickets on the night, as long as there are still some unsold. Most of the time that is the case, they don't want fans hanging around pubs or going in the home end like VG is doing.

Cheers mate i'm going to try anyway, its only 10 minutes away from me
  • Options
    You have connections so sure you will get one uncle!!!
  • Options
    anyone know how their move to forceps farm is going?
    Run out of cash?
    Bought too many balloons perchance?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    BRING YER BERLOONS FELLERS (AND GERLS) IT'S GONNA BE YER ACTUAL KNEES UP DAAN AT YER ROOTS 'ALL INNIT GUV!
    Just another miniclub trying to willy wave before one of the few games that they have all been looking forward to in this division since the fixtures came out!
    Don't choke on yer jellied eels neever, oh and thankyer Shrimpers for Nicky, he's a smashing little player an' no mistake, bet yer all miss 'im daan at Sarfend dontcher?!

I'm off to buy some balloons. COME ON YOU REDS!!

Farton to get back to winning ways against West Ham JR methinks.