Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Overpaid premier league footballers

Now i moan about them as much as the next man,but watching Chelsea in the champions league this evening made me think.Ok,they get their pick of the women, and end up shagging most of them.They can buy anything their heart desires ,and usually do.But with all these other disractions in their lives they still dedicate a huge amount of their lives to the beautiful game.Run their hearts out for 90 minutes.Hardly ever misplace a pass.defend sternly and attack with flair.They entertain,which is essentially their business.
I hate Chelsea with a passion but compare this with the shyte we have to watch week in week out.I know we're not anywhere near that level,but our wastes of space have surely got more time on there hands to get off their arses and improve themselves on a football pitch.they're paid to do a job that most of us would give our right arm for and it's time the lazy f***ers started earning it!

Comments

• having watched milan v man utd last week, porto v arsenal and inter v chelsea ...it's just ureal how good the football is, different gravy ...
    charlton is a pastime, atm the football is wank but it's a habit.... were we really playing them teams just 3 years ago ;-(
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]having watched milan v man utd last week, porto v arsenal and inter v chelsea ...it's just ureal how good the football is, different gravy ...
    charlton is a pastime, atm the football is wank but it's a habit.... were we really playing them teams just 3 years ago ;-(

Damm, I must've missed the Milan, Porto and Inter games....where was I ????...:o)
  • lol eltham... i thought will anyone be that pedantic , you didn't let me down!!
  • I've got no problem with the likes of what Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Drogba etc earn because they're clearly the best at what they do and they deserve their money. My problem is with the wasters like Traore, Faye, Marcus Bent who earn (or used to earn) 20-30k a week despite being absolute sh*t and not really any better than a lot of league one players earning a fraction of their salary.