Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frankie Valley and Operation Portsmouth

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Up to Frankie's usual high standard...

http://www.frankievalley.com/display.pl?pagetype=diary&pagedate=20070108

Comments

• Options
    Quality article that, made me larf! Nearly as much as the dope who says in the fedback column 'but we had loads at arsenal, it was packed out', now that was funny too! What a plum
  • Options
    He's poorly as well!!

You up for Pompey 04 MCS?? I have a funny feeling about it. We might even nick a 1-0 defeat
  • Options
    I too have a funny feeling, and i aint done pompey yet, could well be a go-er dude!
  • Options
    Excellent article by Frankie - any way we can get a copy of it to Pards to use as his team talk??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Excellent article by Frankie - any way we can get a copy of it to Pards to use as his team talk??

it would be funny wouldnt it
  • Options
    Get Ketters to voice it on his latest CD....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Get Ketters to voice it on his latest CD....

do you no what, i thought of it whilst is was listening! Is it Dave Lockwoods blog thingy, he put up a link with the VFR recording, and i thought old Ketters could stick it in there somewhere, say the second song or something! He could add a bit where someones voices it, that would be excellent, only the idiot players wouldnt even understand it anyway!!