Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potholes

Im sure this is affecting everyone who drives at the momment, but dont you think these need to be sorted? i know its down to local council's etc to get these filled but nowhere near me has had anything done! to top it of there was a report my local council in sevenoaks had just forked out £30,000 on some bloody plants

Literally anywhere i go at the momment there is dangerous potholes in all lanes and some main roads, Surely the council cant leave them for too long or should i be formally complaining to them? although it is also noticeable in other areas so i think would be never ending

whats everyone think on this matter, it is really starting to Pee me off, of late!

Comments

• Options
    It's like a minefield trying to avoid them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]It's like a minefield trying to avoid them

It is and its bloody dangerous! swerving onto the otherside as they are getting worse & worse
  • Options
    They come out of nowhere too.
    Going round a bend going through a stretch of potholes is a nightmare.
  • Options
    I thought they'd sorted out the West Stand car park?

:-)
  • Options
    In fairness guys I think most tarmacing/ashphalting companies and pot hole repairers are working round the clock.
    There are literally millions of potholes throughout the country.....I reckon it's gonna takes many a day to repair them all.
    Actually grounded the new company van last week(front nearside) coming out of the parade of shops in West Kingsdown.....jumped out of my skin!!!
  • Options
    My mates a tarmacer and he's a right lazy git.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]My mates a tarmacer and he's a right lazy git.

haha, i think he needs to pull his finger out :o)
  • Options
    they appeared virtually overnight in january cos of the cold weather so its going to take some time to get them all repaired.
  • Options
    How funny just got back from lunch and down a country lane near where i work there they were filling up some potholes, all of the back of this thread maybe? cheers although there are still alot further up the road when your done :o)
  • Options
    Can't they just fill the Albert Hall with them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's worrying me though is the standard of the repairs....for example on the south-side of the Swanley interchange roundabout a dirty great pothole appeared a couple of weeks back and was recently repaired...however, it's already started to break up and given a few more days will be just as bad..................cowboys!
  • Options
    Report them here jb1987:
    http://www.kent.gov.uk/KCC.KHSFaultsGIS.Web.Sites.Public/
    or for areas not covered by KCC here:
    http://www.fixmystreet.com/