Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Memories!

Just been up me mums and found a few old bits including.

Stoke Last Game
Pompey First game
Spurs away in the cup, and the replay
Clubcall fixtures cards - yes it was 0898 12 11 46!
Every poxy away game for 8 seasons
Junior reds fanzines from about 87
Mercury from 84 celebrating promotion
Ronnie Moores certificate
Signed ball from Les Berrys Testimonial
The Back to the Valley 'Leisure top'
Blue Woolwich top
Grey Woolwich top
Ticket stub from hereford in the Littlewoods cup at Selhurst

Sad bstard

Comments

• Options
    I've got a shed load of old programmes, early VOTV, GBH, Sick over a Parrott going back to the late eighties. Just haven't got room to store them anymore and i'm getting grief!!

Not sure what they're worth, but if anyone's interested make me an offer!!!! If you're local I'll deliver them as well.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Would take then but I have enough stuff dust gathering in the loft already but you're not getting the Walshies shirt from Old Trafford in 1990.

Here's a suggestion which you can feel free to ignore BDL. Auction with the proceeds going 50% to Valley Flags and 50% to Demelza House. Must be worth a starting price of £100 to someone on here. IF not maybe the former player assoc. will buy them as they are trying to build an archive.

Bit if there are any old badges or 60s or before yearbooks then I'll give you a few squid for them.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    What size is the signature(Les Berry)accross the ball and which side is it on.What colour is the ball? I Would be interseted.
  • Options
    The signatures are very weak on the ball as they must be nearly 25 years old I think.

it is a retro Black and White football with everybody who played in that game, including George Best somewhere on it I think.
  • Options
    Hmmm, let me think about it.......
  • Options
    Henry - I've done quite a bit for Demelza in the last year and I have an idea for a fundraiser for the Flags campaign (Email me off list).

Who do I contact in the FPA - as I'm willing to donate my collection to them on one condition - A copy of the programme from 1974 when we played Shrewsbury Town on a sunday morning!