Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

More smut on Eastenders

In Mondays episode Pat Butcher told the kids she had something special to show them. After getting that "Don't even go there" look from the wife, I motioned to the kitchen, only to be stopped dead in my tracks by Pat's next sentence which was "Look, Nana Pat's wedding box" YESSSSS! there is a God!

Harry Hills surely got to pick up on this one.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Harry Hills surely got to pick up on this one.

I don't know, but AFKA picked up it was posted in the wrong category. Switched to Non-sports related.

Mister Windscreen, go and stand in the corner for ten minutes
  • Yes SIR!!! and I really really promise not to do it again...
  • Dont watch Eastenders but on the subject of Harry Hill, did anybody see sundays episode. TV highlight of the week was brilliant. The arab bloke on a donkey....made me crack up.
  • Same here gary, sky plused it, me and the mrs rewound it about 5 times as it had us in fits the guys face was so funny, like he was driving down the road in a bently.....
  • You know things aren't going well when Eastenders threads are popping up all over the [Patrick Truman's] shop.
  • lol....his face was priceless.
  • The other week the ginger girl Tiffany, called her dog Growler!
    Now that's just asking for trouble.