Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That's it, I'm retiring ...

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
... from away games.

I'm just not willing to keep on wasting my time and money on watching that shower of shit any more. I'm disgusted by them. Is it any wonder our away support is so pish poor?

Comments

• Options
    must admit I'm really wavering about going to Pompey. Gonna wait and see how we perform v Boro and who we sign in the next ten days to freshen things up.
  • Options
    You cant do it fella.

Just think how bad you'll feel if you miss out on a win. Pompey will be the one, last away win was there so will obviously be the next one. You heard it here first.

Sadly, joking aside I am afraid we dont have the players capable of winning away at the moment. Defence caves in under pressure and midfield has no ball retention. Im watching Cardiff v Spurs and even wish we had Murphy back :(

Got my Pompey ticket Friday when I was all hopeful, boo.
  • Options
    Off It, you got any idea at all what train we were on last night ?

The miss reckons she picked me up about 12.30 but i'm sure it must of been earlier than that.

have been a tad 'ginger' today....
  • Options
    You're *ginger* christ almighty, I got in at 2am!

I was genuinely considering sending my match ticket back to Charlton for a refund.

That was up there in the top 3 gutless 'performances' I've ever seen.

Very friendly place Nottingham. I think I got offered out at least twice on the walk back to the station. Christ knows what they're like when they lose!

Stone Island seems very popular up there!

That's my last away game until next season, I've had enough.
  • Options
    My first game watching charlton play against Forest was at the city ground an evening kick off september 1975, won 2-1 remeber warman scoring but can't remember who got the other goal, had coins thrown at us during the game(1st half)and afterwards had to leg it back to the coach.the coaches in the car park had been trashed, nothings changed except now they have guns!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]You're *ginger* christ almighty, I got in at 2am!

last i remember seeing you was you going in the wrong direction out of St Pancreas.

We ended up in a pub at Borough.
  • Options
    AFKA: It was earlier than that mate - I was home by about 11.45-ish, so unless you stood there waiting for an hour or so for her to turn up then she's wrong. (If she's right I'm bloody glad I didn't accept your kind offer of a lift!)
  • Options
    i was sure i was right, though my recollection from leaving nottingham become increasingly hazy !

women.... :-)