Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pancakes - Charlton style !

Following on from Valley Gary saying his pancakes were going to be flat with 11 lemons, what over Charlton-style pancakes can we concoct ?

Mine are normally like Dennis Rommedhal - To thin and runny

Comments

• I end up doing too much with them.

Lloyd Sam.
  • Bobby Charlton style - better with a syrup top
  • I can never decide whether I want nutella, or strawberries or lemon and sugar.

Parky
  • Mine are just shit...
  • "I've been taking my pancake skills around the country in recent years, and it is fair to say people are impressed. A number of people at Charlton said i was the greatest tosser they have ever seen"

- Marcus Bent, Pancakes Weekly
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank Style - Expensive, Full of fat......but ultimately shite.
  • edited February 2010
    Mine are like Parky - they never seem to flip
  • I tried them Frazer Richardson Pancakes, they were nice but messy....kept running off the edges of the pan.
  • Tim breaker kins and parky are talking about there kids, breaker says "I named my son george after st george the patron saint of england" that's funny says kins "I named my son Patrick" parky is on his mobile, who was that the 2 asked, "oh just my boy Pancake"
  • I tried to make my pancakes the Charlton way but they ended up too soft
  • Sponsored links:

• i asked mark fish to do my pancakes ala charlton.
    in his own words "they were crepe"
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i asked mark fish to do my pancakes ala charlton.

brilliant
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i asked mark fish to do my pancakes ala charlton.
    eggsellent yolk
  • My pancakes are like some of our players in recent years - couldnt give a toss.
  • I left my pancakes on the hob for too long, and like my dreams for this season they dissolved into nothing.
  • "My Pancake recipe is fantastic.But i've never made or eaten it.I seem to find it looks better on paper"
    Cory Gibbs
  • I just get the guys round and toss - Ambrose (allegedly!)

Oh sorry, I thought they were all for me - Garland