Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OUR SEASON STARTS NOW

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Didn't go to the game yesterday but watched it 'live' in the Newbridge in Blackheath along with many others and it was a total disgrace. Absolutely no effort at all, El Kak is a complete and total waste of a shirt, along with Diawara, Bent and JFH, I can handle getting beat but not when we just clearly do not try..

Ambrose for the first goal just literally gave up and the marking for the second goal (well what marking !) was just unbelievable.

Pardew has a week now to get a couple of bodies in to lift the squad, personally I would sell D Bent to whoever is prepared to give us £12m now and try and get 3 or 4 good players in, to be honest I would suggest that the entire squad is up for sale at the moment (excluding Reid) although Bent aside, there's not one of them that would get into another prem side so it looks like we're stuck with them.

All I want to see next week is a bit of passion and effort, like the Villa game...

Here's hoping

Comments

• WE'RE DOWN FORGET IT
  • Our season should have started v Fulham way back in Mid October. We had a list of "winnable fixtures" all the way to
    the Spurs game. We should have another 18 points prior to our visit to White Hart Lane - if Dowies words of encouragement actually transmitted itself tothe players.

We could not even bag 1/3 of that!!!!!
    Deserve to be where we are.
    Couldn't beat the 3 sides that got promoted and the wins v Blackburn + Massives were immensely flattering.

Was the last person said - we're down.

This time 9 years ago we were on the same level of points but at least we had a squad who fought their bollox off.
    This lot don't care.